Brooklyn- application certification? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
TracyLynn

Bronze

Brooklyn- application certification?

Post by TracyLynn » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm not sure if this has been answered somewhere else-- I am applying to Brooklyn through LSAC and I need to send in an application certification letter, which is supposed to be in the supplementary documents section. I can't seem to locate it on LSAC or Brooklyn's website. Did anyone else figure this out? Thanks in advance--

hank44

New

Re: Brooklyn- application certification?

Post by hank44 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 pm

TracyLynn wrote:I'm not sure if this has been answered somewhere else-- I am applying to Brooklyn through LSAC and I need to send in an application certification letter, which is supposed to be in the supplementary documents section. I can't seem to locate it on LSAC or Brooklyn's website. Did anyone else figure this out? Thanks in advance--
Im pretty sure under "supplementary docs" or whatever it is...theres only one pdf...first two pages is the cert page. the rest is rec letters etc

TracyLynn

Bronze

Post by TracyLynn » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Yes I saw that but that is the dean's certification..my impression from the checklist was that the dean's certification and application certificate were separate

hds2388

Bronze

Post by hds2388 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 pm

i am pretty sure that it is in one of three places.

a.) one of the final pages of the application
b.) in supp documents (which you doubt)
c.) it appears as you're submitting the app, like some other schools forms.

Just try submitting it and see if it appears during the process, it will turn up somewhere

hank44

New

Post by hank44 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 pm

ha sorry, thought you meant the deans cert...anyway, this is an even easier problem to solve lol... you have to FINISH the application before the other cert letter will pop up, itll say something like "print this, your app is not complete until you print it and send it in"..If you've already completed the app and somehow missed it when it popped up, just go back to your completed apps on lsac, click on Brooklyn under "view" there should be a link to it...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”