Please Delete Forum

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
Anonymous User

Please Delete

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Moderators, please delete this thread. Thank you.
Last edited by Anonymous User on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

stillwater

Gold

Re: CF responses:)

Post by stillwater » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Character & Fitness Responses
1. During spring of 2009 a baseless complaint was filed against me in the Somerville District Court by an ex-girlfriend with malicious intent. No action was taken. The complaint was retracted and never issued.
2. During fall of 2009 I was briefly placed on academic probation for one semester; three semesters later I went on to make Dean’s List in spring of 2011.
LOL at number 1. I dunno if you need to disclose this because nothing happened. But if you do, make it sound less righteous.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 pm

stillwater wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Character & Fitness Responses
1. During spring of 2009 a baseless complaint was filed against me in the Somerville District Court by an ex-girlfriend with malicious intent. No action was taken. The complaint was retracted and never issued.
2. During fall of 2009 I was briefly placed on academic probation for one semester; three semesters later I went on to make Dean’s List in spring of 2011.
LOL at number 1. I dunno if you need to disclose this because nothing happened. But if you do, make it sound less righteous.
If you had to keep either baseless or malicious, which one one would you choose? I thought about taking both out but want to at least keep one, no? I unfortunately have to include it because of the CF part that asked if you've ive ever been summoned to court or had a restraining order filed against you. It is the latter. She was crazy and that's what I want to convey. Nothing happened. I called her, she took it back, and I spent less than 2 minutes in front of a perplexed judge asking WTF. I've actually tried super hard to forget it ever happened.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm thinking maybe I should call state bar associations on Monday (holiday?) and ask them if I need to disclose something like this, because you're right nothing happened.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”