On my final draft - critique my PS and exchange TODAY! Forum

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
JoeShmoe11

Bronze

On my final draft - critique my PS and exchange TODAY!

Post by JoeShmoe11 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:02 am

Hello all. I recently posted a PS about my siblings and got some feedback but decided to make that my diversity statement. In the mean time I have written a new personal statement that I am hoping is excellent. I would prefer to PM it to people though so PM me your personal statement and I will critique it, make suggestions, correct typos, and have it back to you TODAY!

In addition if you could please do the same for my personal statement as soon as you are able I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: Im just getting to what I hope is one of the final drafts of my essay and could really use some help! And of course I'll still return the favor.
Last edited by JoeShmoe11 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JoeShmoe11

Bronze

Re: Anyone want to exchange? I can get yours back TODAY!

Post by JoeShmoe11 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:29 pm

I have already critiqued, proofread, and suggested improvements for three essays today - I'd be happy to do as many more as I can!! I like to think I am a pretty good at going over personal statements so feel free to PM me asking for an exchange!

JoeShmoe11

Bronze

Post by JoeShmoe11 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:05 am

Wow I critiqued TEN personal statements today but I'm still looking for input on mine. Please feel free to PM me!

DamnLSAT

Bronze

Post by DamnLSAT » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:19 am

Send it over - I've already applied but I'll pay it forward since many TLSers helped me in the process.

JoeShmoe11

Bronze

Post by JoeShmoe11 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Went over a few more statements today - TLS has got a lot of talented writers. I'm hoping a few more of you could help me out in exchange for my help as I have taken the suggestions I have received and written a new draft.

Oh and:
DamnLSAT wrote:Send it over - I've already applied but I'll pay it forward since many TLSers helped me in the process.
Thanks, DamnLSAT. I'm gonna clean up a little and send it your way - I really appreciate you giving back to this great community.

JoeShmoe11

Bronze

Re: On my final draft - critique my PS and exchange TODAY!

Post by JoeShmoe11 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:38 pm

I've probably done about fifteen at this point, maybe more. I'd be happy to pound out a few more today!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”