Stanford PS length Forum

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
ocean

New

Stanford PS length

Post by ocean » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:15 pm

When schools limit the maximum length of the PS to be 2 pages, they usually specify it, something like: 1 inch margin, at least 11 font and most importantly, double space.

There is no such specification from Stanford, all it says is two pages. Anyone else notices this?

Knock

Platinum

Re: Stanford PS length

Post by Knock » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:01 pm

ocean wrote:When schools limit the maximum length of the PS to be 2 pages, they usually specify it, something like: 1 inch margin, at least 11 font and most importantly, double space.

There is no such specification from Stanford, all it says is two pages. Anyone else notices this?
Yeah, just use common sense. Don't have 8 point font, etc.

ocean

New

Post by ocean » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Knock wrote:
ocean wrote:When schools limit the maximum length of the PS to be 2 pages, they usually specify it, something like: 1 inch margin, at least 11 font and most importantly, double space.

hey, Knock. My common sense works for the font size, but not for single and double space:(

Knock

Platinum

Post by Knock » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:14 pm

ocean wrote:
Knock wrote:

hey, Knock. My common sense works for the font size, but not for single and double space:(
I double spaced all my essays. Most schools seemed to want it double spaced. Check this out: --LinkRemoved--.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”