Is it right for me? Forum

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )

For Corporate Lawyers. Do you enjoy your job?

Yes, very much.
27%
No, not at all.
No votes
Depends on how the week went.
No votes
Yes, for the most part.
9%
No, for the most part.
9%
Other.
55%

Total votes: 11

Drew94

New

Re: Is it right for me?

Post by Drew94 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Part 3. Some of its real funny. Some of it not so much. He's a smart funny i guess.

jayn3

Silver

Post by jayn3 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 am

Drew94 wrote:Not sure if i should be offended based on some of your responses or not. Guess i'll just work on getting into U of M. Thanks alot. Well, at least some of you were nice. You other people suck. And why would this make you feel sad? I was being serious. I don't wanna hate my life, or even worse, hate my life and fuck up some kids that happen to live with me.
don't be offended. look, seriously, you're 15. it doesn't matter how mature/organized/sure of yourself you are now, it would be very strange if your plans didn't change at all in the next six years. for now, go have fun, enjoy high school, choose an undergrad that's right for you, and start worrying about law school (or any other future plans) after your first semester of college at the earliest. if you're really serious, find an internship or two in different areas of law and go see for yourself what it's like. but please, stay off TLS and go be a teenager. trust me, you'll be happier.

Thomas Jefferson

Bronze

Post by Thomas Jefferson » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 am

jayn3 wrote:
Drew94 wrote:Not sure if i should be offended based on some of your responses or not. Guess i'll just work on getting into U of M. Thanks alot. Well, at least some of you were nice. You other people suck. And why would this make you feel sad? I was being serious. I don't wanna hate my life, or even worse, hate my life and fuck up some kids that happen to live with me.
don't be offended. look, seriously, you're 15. it doesn't matter how mature/organized/sure of yourself you are now, it would be very strange if your plans didn't change at all in the next six years. for now, go have fun, enjoy high school, choose an undergrad that's right for you, and start worrying about law school (or any other future plans) after your first semester of college at the earliest. if you're really serious, find an internship or two in different areas of law and go see for yourself what it's like. but please, stay off TLS and go be a teenager. trust me, you'll be happier.
Although I believe that you fed the flame, I'll +1 in case I am mistaken; I don't think there's much better advice to be given here.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”