UVA Class of 2011 Match.com Thread Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2011)
Holly Madison

Bronze

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Match.com Thread

Post by Holly Madison » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:36 pm

i'm at my internship! distract me, too!

i wish ny was having a meet and greet!

Wellsfargowagon

Bronze

Post by Wellsfargowagon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:40 pm

No reason why it can't! You should have access to the official 0L forum (httpL//law5.law.virginia.edu) once you log in. Start a thread!

Holly Madison

Bronze

Post by Holly Madison » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:42 pm

i'm not one to take initiative... i HATE planning things. i wish someone else would do it.

::looks at greygoose, gladiator::

Wellsfargowagon

Bronze

Post by Wellsfargowagon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:43 pm

Aw, come on, buck up! You don't have to plan it... just start the thread and float the idea. It'll plan itself as more people post.

Da Stain

Bronze

Post by Da Stain » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Exactly, I started the DC thread, disappeared for a week, and then came back to a date and a place! (Thanks cantwait :wink: ).

I also put it up on the FB Class of '11 group in case people don't check the UVA forum.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Holly Madison

Bronze

Post by Holly Madison » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:47 pm

what if no one responds? what if no one wants to meet me? or greet me? WHAT IF NO ONE LIKES ME?!

:oops: :cry:

Wellsfargowagon

Bronze

Post by Wellsfargowagon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:48 pm

What's not to like? Go get 'em!

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:49 pm

SgtBilko wrote:Exactly, I started the DC thread, disappeared for a week, and then came back to a date and a place! (Thanks cantwait :wink: ).

I also put it up on the FB Class of '11 group in case people don't check the UVA forum.
No prob. I'm excited to meet you guys! You know, mainly so I can see all these guys i'll be dating :wink:

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:50 pm

Holly Madison wrote:what if no one responds? what if no one wants to meet me? or greet me? WHAT IF NO ONE LIKES ME?!

holly don't be silly, people would love to meet you.
hey, maybe you could come down for our meet and greet :D

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Wellsfargowagon

Bronze

Post by Wellsfargowagon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:52 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:No prob. I'm excited to meet you guys! You know, mainly so I can see all these guys i'll be dating :wink:
Don't go putting the cart before the horse, now. As impressive as you probably are, we TLS gents are prize picks and accordingly quite selective. 8)

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:59 pm

Wellsfargowagon wrote:
cantwaitforuva wrote:No prob. I'm excited to meet you guys! You know, mainly so I can see all these guys i'll be dating :wink:
Don't go putting the cart before the horse, now. As impressive as you probably are, we TLS gents are prize picks and accordingly quite selective. 8)

I was referring to the 5 guys who've already asked me out. I'm sure you guys are quite selective, however that 60/40 ratio will work in my favor, plus most of the uva girls on TLS have boyfriends already, so you might be stuck with me - hope you aren't too disappointed :D
Last edited by cantwaitforuva on Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bun B

New

Post by Bun B » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:03 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:
Wellsfargowagon wrote:
I was referring to the 5 guys who've already asked me out. I'm sure you guys are quite selective, however that 60/40 ratio will work in my favor, plus most of the uva girls on TLS have boyfriends already, so ou might be stuck with me - hope you aren't too disappointed :D
Remember you are also competing with the uva undergrads as well. From what I hear they like to "study" at the law library. :)

Wellsfargowagon

Bronze

Post by Wellsfargowagon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:19 pm

Bun B wrote:Remember you are also competing with the uva undergrads as well. From what I hear they like to "study" at the law library. :)
Oh, that library thing is just a rumor. Don't let EmmyD catch you spreading it! Re UVA law guys dating undergrad girls, though... yeah, it happens with some frequency, and it's evidently a sore subject among the law ladies.
cantwaitforuva wrote:I was referring to the 5 guys who've already asked me out. I'm sure you guys are quite selective, however that 60/40 ratio will work in my favor, plus most of the uva girls on TLS have boyfriends already, so you might be stuck with me - hope you aren't too disappointed :D
Not bad! You're certainly kicking my ass, what with my zero date requests and all :)

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

sialeeds

Bronze

Post by sialeeds » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:22 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:
Holly Madison wrote:what if no one responds? what if no one wants to meet me? or greet me? WHAT IF NO ONE LIKES ME?!

holly don't be silly, people would love to meet you.
hey, maybe you could come down for our meet and greet :D
Yeah Holly, take the train down and meet & greet us, then keep going on the the law school and visit so you'll never want to go to NYU!!!

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:26 pm

All the law school guys flocking to the ugrads would not make me happy, that's for sure! Granted the ugrad girls are pretty, but i think fellow law students would have a lot more in common. I wouldn't want to date a guy who was only interested in chasing ugrads, so in that since the ugrad girls and I are not in competition.
I'm going more for compatability and personality than looks, so I doubt I'd hit it off with a lot of ugrad men.

Oh well, if you guys aren't interested I'll just hit up Darden, which I hear is very fond of the law ladies (and is a sore subject for the law school men).

Wells, wanna grab a beer? (now you've been asked out!)
Last edited by cantwaitforuva on Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holly Madison

Bronze

Post by Holly Madison » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:26 pm

i was actually thinking about visiting the school that weekend, and hanging out for foxfield, but it might be too close to finals. what do you guys think?

also, nyu hates my guts. they are going to brutally reject me just like they did when i was a senior in high school. :(

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Holly Madison wrote:i was actually thinking about visiting the school that weekend, and hanging out for foxfield, but it might be too close to finals. what do you guys think?

also, nyu hates my guts. they are going to brutally reject me just like they did when i was a senior in high school. :(
Come visit! You can stay at my place - i have a futon and a blow-up mattress. Just blow NYU off... that didn't sound right.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Holly Madison

Bronze

Post by Holly Madison » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:31 pm

enticing offer! depends on a handful of things, but i will let you know!

<-- already got a sleepover invitation from this thread ;)

sialeeds

Bronze

Post by sialeeds » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:32 pm

I think it depends on how old the law students / undergraduates are. A 1L straight out of college and a junior/senior is fine. A 1L who is 27 and an undergraduate... ick. Cantwait, don't give up hope, there are way more guy law students than female law students, so there should be no shortage.

Holly -- forget NYU, come hang with us / be my roommate!

Holly Madison

Bronze

Post by Holly Madison » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:34 pm

<-- has now received two sleepover invites

Wellsfargowagon

Bronze

Post by Wellsfargowagon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Sweet! I can feel special now! :: does happy dance ::

Ahem... that's my way of reluctantly accepting 8)

I was thinking about visiting during Foxfield too, but with it being so close to finals, almost none of my law school friends will be there.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Holly Madison

Bronze

Post by Holly Madison » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:36 pm

nike will be there <3

are you lurking today? hi love!!!!!!!!!!

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:40 pm

Between the dates and the sleepover invites this board is a complete lovefest!

Wellsfargowagon

Bronze

Post by Wellsfargowagon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:41 pm

I want there to be at least one UVA Law guy on the record with this: no matter how hot the girl is, the prospect of taking her home isn't worth more than five minutes of insufferably dull banter. Sexy brains make sexy women.

sialeeds

Bronze

Post by sialeeds » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:45 pm

I am watching "Rock the Cradle" on MTV, and this has got to be the worst show ever. Thought I'd warn you guys.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2011 Forum”