California's new bill of rights for borrowers Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
tlsadmin3

California's new bill of rights for borrowers

Post by tlsadmin3 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:24 pm

How do you plan to pay for law school? Do you plan on taking out student loans, or do you have other options? California just signed Mark Stone’s bill of right for borrowers that would protect students from deceptive and predatory practices by companies that service federal student loans. The Federal Reserve estimated that the national student loan debt is $1.6 trillion, it’s clear that this nation has a problem, but how we should solve this problem is where many people disagree. Senator Chuck Schumer and Elisabeth Warren presented a plan to cancel $50,000 in federal student debt from all borrowers. Do you think eliminating the debt is how we should handle the student loan debt crisis?

Sackboy

Silver

Re: California's new bill of rights for borrowers

Post by Sackboy » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:39 pm

I personally planned on whoring out my body and jacking off men for $15 a pop under the Queensboro bridge. I'm glad Chuck and Liz are working on helping me get out of the sex industry.

Wild Card

Silver

Re: California's new bill of rights for borrowers

Post by Wild Card » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:26 pm

Sackboy wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:39 pm
I personally planned on whoring out my body and jacking off men for $15 a pop under the Queensboro bridge. I'm glad Chuck and Liz are working on helping me get out of the sex industry.
You can make $100,000 a year beating off on OnlyFans. You should do that instead of slumming it in Queens.

Return to “Financial Aid”