Drexel's Rising Advocate Scholars Scholarship Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
Scutrules

New

Drexel's Rising Advocate Scholars Scholarship

Post by Scutrules » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:17 am

Anyone heard of Drexel's Rising Advocate Scholars Scholarship? I can't find a thing on their website or on google... I only know about it because I was awarded the scholarship (it's full tuition, in case that helps). Would love to know some more info. Thanks!

QContinuum

Re: Drexel's Rising Advocate Scholars Scholarship

Post by QContinuum » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:42 pm

Not sure what additional info you're looking for? You should contact the school to confirm whether there are any GPA/class rank stipulations for maintaining/renewing the scholarship. You might also ask if there's a "mentoring" component to the scholarship, though I wouldn't place too much weight on that. (Even if there's a formal "mentoring" program, you're just as likely - if not more likely - to form a stronger relationship with another professor aside from your assigned mentor.)

At the end of the day, a full-tuition scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship - there's not much more to it.

Congrats on the offer!

cannonlaw

New

Re: Drexel's Rising Advocate Scholars Scholarship

Post by cannonlaw » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:34 pm

Does it have any conditions associated with it? Good academic standing, 2.2. Or 2.95.

Return to “Financial Aid”