Hierarchy of Debt Repayment Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
PM2353

New

Hierarchy of Debt Repayment

Post by PM2353 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:24 am

I don't know if this has been discussed or is an obvious topic but I was curious to see how TLS would rank which Legal positions were best for debt repayment.

For argument sake, lets assume 150k in debt. Any rough idea what's best and worst positions to repay huge debt.

Big Law -- Government etc etc--> living in parents basement

RELIC

Bronze

Re: Hierarchy of Debt Repayment

Post by RELIC » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 am

PM2353 wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed or is an obvious topic but I was curious to see how TLS would rank which Legal positions were best for debt repayment.

For argument sake, lets assume 150k in debt. Any rough idea what's best and worst positions to repay huge debt.

Big Law -- Government etc etc--> living in parents basement
What?

Obviously the highest salary (Big Law) gives you the best option to repay debt.

romalee

New

Post by romalee » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:58 am

In finance it is also called subordinated payments which means the lender have few subordinates from his relationships who are also authorized for collecting debts. Same as for the debtors may be his wife, brothers, parents or kids are responsible for all the debts.

rinkrat19

Diamond

Post by rinkrat19 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 am

romalee wrote:In finance it is also called subordinated payments which means the lender have few subordinates from his relationships who are also authorized for collecting debts. Same as for the debtors may be his wife, brothers, parents or kids are responsible for all the debts.
Who is this poster and why are all their posts these strange two-line bits of advice in broken English?

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:26 am

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Financial Aid”