UF Law Financial Aid Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
arion

New

UF Law Financial Aid

Post by arion » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:46 am

I didn't know where to post this. I'd really appreciate it if someone pointed me in the right direction.

My goal is UF Law and I need good financial aid... I don't want to spend the rest of my life paying my loans off. I've seen some people have gotten 20k/yr and I was wondering how good of an lsat I would need w/ a 3.55 gpa. Also, which schools I should apply to so I can negotiate better with UF.

Thanks for reading this and your advice.

pinkcamellia

Silver

Re: UF Law Financial Aid

Post by pinkcamellia » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:53 am

arion wrote:I didn't know where to post this. I'd really appreciate it if someone pointed me in the right direction.

My goal is UF Law and I need good financial aid... I don't want to spend the rest of my life paying my loans off. I've seen some people have gotten 20k/yr and I was wondering how good of an lsat I would need w/ a 3.55 gpa. Also, which schools I should apply to so I can negotiate better with UF.

Thanks for reading this and your advice.
Get a mid-160s or higher LSAT for best results.
MAKE SURE YOU GET IN-STATE and you won't really need to apply elsewhere if you want UF. They don't do a lot of merit aid, but will do need-based (if you have need, obviously).

arion

New

Re: UF Law Financial Aid

Post by arion » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:59 am

thanks

Return to “Financial Aid”