Baylor Scholarships Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
swiftwings88

New

Baylor Scholarships

Post by swiftwings88 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:44 am

So i got accepted to Baylor this week Wed. Anyone here have any idea when I can expect to hear about potential scholarships?

whereto4law

New

Re: Baylor Scholarships

Post by whereto4law » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm

A number of people have already been offered scholarships (included in the acceptance letter). What are your numbers?

I am wondering the same thing since my letter (hopefully an acceptance is in the mail as well).

Burgstaller04

Silver

Post by Burgstaller04 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:52 pm

I got my acceptance on wednesday too. I didn't get any scholly info so I emailed the admissions office and they said that they got some schollys figured out before the letters were sent and they included notes with those, but for those of us who they hadn't gotten to yet, the info will come within the week. Keep an eye out. If they've already accepted you, money's probably coming soon.

swiftwings88

New

Post by swiftwings88 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Burgstaller04 wrote:I got my acceptance on wednesday too. I didn't get any scholly info so I emailed the admissions office and they said that they got some schollys figured out before the letters were sent and they included notes with those, but for those of us who they hadn't gotten to yet, the info will come within the week. Keep an eye out. If they've already accepted you, money's probably coming soon.
Badass! Thanks dude. Lovin the prof pic btw. From Wisco and I've been a packer fan my whole life.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Financial Aid”