Page 5 of 5

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm
by Seminole_305
This thread has been eye opening. I want to give everyone who added to the discuss props and thanks for offering some perspective.

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:05 pm
by bk1
socraticmethodman wrote:For the most part, there were some interesting/informative posts in this thread. Maybe we can bring it back and hear some updated thoughts (The thread has been dead for almost a year)?
I appreciate the necro. This thread has been a good read.

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm
by J-e-L-L-o
Wormfather wrote:I think this thread deserves a necro.
+1

I wonder what the relevance is now.

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 am
by wlee1220
J-e-L-L-o wrote:
Wormfather wrote:I think this thread deserves a necro.
+1

I wonder what the relevance is now.
+1. I wonder how the "recovery" has affected African Americans in biglaw now.

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:21 pm
by Drake014
wlee1220 wrote:
J-e-L-L-o wrote:
Wormfather wrote:I think this thread deserves a necro.
+1

I wonder what the relevance is now.
+1. I wonder how the "recovery" has affected African Americans in biglaw now.
Same way its affected everyone else.

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 am
by 40andlegal
This is the quite possibly greatest forum discussion ever.

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:11 pm
by Dr.Zer0
Seminole_305 wrote:This thread has been eye opening. I want to give everyone who added to the discuss props and thanks for offering some perspective.

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:12 am
by Golden Boy
Play around with this database a bit and see what you can glean from it. Interesting or better yet sobering data.

http://mcca.vault.com/quantitative.cfm

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:46 pm
by sunsheyen
Golden Boy wrote:Play around with this database a bit and see what you can glean from it. Interesting or better yet sobering data.

http://mcca.vault.com/quantitative.cfm
It never ends. Thanks for sharing the link.