Big Law African American Hiring

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
Seminole_305

New
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Post by Seminole_305 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm

This thread has been eye opening. I want to give everyone who added to the discuss props and thanks for offering some perspective.

bk1

Diamond
Posts: 20064
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Post by bk1 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:05 pm

socraticmethodman wrote:For the most part, there were some interesting/informative posts in this thread. Maybe we can bring it back and hear some updated thoughts (The thread has been dead for almost a year)?
I appreciate the necro. This thread has been a good read.

User avatar
J-e-L-L-o

Bronze
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:42 am

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Post by J-e-L-L-o » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Wormfather wrote:I think this thread deserves a necro.
+1

I wonder what the relevance is now.

wlee1220

Bronze
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:45 am

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Post by wlee1220 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 am

J-e-L-L-o wrote:
Wormfather wrote:I think this thread deserves a necro.
+1

I wonder what the relevance is now.
+1. I wonder how the "recovery" has affected African Americans in biglaw now.

User avatar
Drake014

Silver
Posts: 845
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Post by Drake014 » Fri May 03, 2013 7:21 pm

wlee1220 wrote:
J-e-L-L-o wrote:
Wormfather wrote:I think this thread deserves a necro.
+1

I wonder what the relevance is now.
+1. I wonder how the "recovery" has affected African Americans in biglaw now.
Same way its affected everyone else.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


40andlegal

New
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 9:20 am

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Post by 40andlegal » Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 am

This is the quite possibly greatest forum discussion ever.

User avatar
Dr.Zer0

Silver
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Post by Dr.Zer0 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Seminole_305 wrote:This thread has been eye opening. I want to give everyone who added to the discuss props and thanks for offering some perspective.

User avatar
Golden Boy

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Post by Golden Boy » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:12 am

Play around with this database a bit and see what you can glean from it. Interesting or better yet sobering data.

http://mcca.vault.com/quantitative.cfm

User avatar
sunsheyen

New
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:59 am

Re: Big Law African American Hiring

Post by sunsheyen » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Golden Boy wrote:Play around with this database a bit and see what you can glean from it. Interesting or better yet sobering data.

http://mcca.vault.com/quantitative.cfm
It never ends. Thanks for sharing the link.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


Post Reply

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”