Chance Me: URM Mexican American Female LSAT Flex 165 GPA 3.94 Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
amurphug

New

Chance Me: URM Mexican American Female LSAT Flex 165 GPA 3.94

Post by amurphug » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:26 pm

I receieved a Priority Track email from Duke as well as a fee waiver, what are my chances for acceptance? Do I have a shot at any T14 schools?

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: Chance Me: URM Mexican American Female LSAT Flex 165 GPA 3.94

Post by crazywafflez » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:26 am

Apply broadly to T20 & T1s you'd be cool living in the area with. I'm hispanic middle eastern / more mixed ethnically- not mexican though. I had a slightly lower LSAT. Didn't get into T14- had bites at the T20. No scholarships though from Vandy/UT/UCLA; very small scholarships from WashU/Emory/BC. Good packages from the rest of the T1 in my area. Worth taking the shot for Duke though- you may get lucky, but hard to say for sure.

Stephgflores

New

Re: Chance Me: URM Mexican American Female LSAT Flex 165 GPA 3.94

Post by Stephgflores » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:37 pm

Hi,
I was wondering how did you receieve a priority track email from Duke and what is that exactly?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”