Chances Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ConLaw2017

New

Chances

Post by ConLaw2017 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Edited Out
Last edited by ConLaw2017 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lymenheimer

Gold

Re: Chances

Post by lymenheimer » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Great humblebrag post

ewdrrg

New

Post by ewdrrg » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:43 pm

From what I've seen on law school numbers and other websites, I think you'll be in at most if not all of the schools you mentioned. The only reason I said 'most' is because Yale and Stanford sometimes look at factors outside of grades and LSAT scores (because they have so many highly qualified applicants), but even with that said I believe you will be accepted. Good Luck! :)

lymenheimer

Gold

Post by lymenheimer » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:44 pm

ewdrrg wrote:From what I've seen on law school numbers and other websites, I think you'll be in at most if not all of the schools you mentioned. The only reason I said 'most' is because Yale and Stanford sometimes look at factors outside of grades and LSAT scores (because they have so many highly qualified applicants), but even with that said I believe you will be accepted. Good Luck! :)
Pretty sure "HYPS" refers to OPs undergrad, not target schools.

sweets91

Silver

Post by sweets91 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:02 pm

lymenheimer wrote:Great humblebrag post
:lol:

guynourmin

Gold

Post by guynourmin » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:07 pm

lymenheimer wrote:
ewdrrg wrote:From what I've seen on law school numbers and other websites, I think you'll be in at most if not all of the schools you mentioned. The only reason I said 'most' is because Yale and Stanford sometimes look at factors outside of grades and LSAT scores (because they have so many highly qualified applicants), but even with that said I believe you will be accepted. Good Luck! :)
Pretty sure "HYPS" refers to OPs undergrad, not target schools.
you mean OP doesn't want to go to Princeton Law School?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”