Applying after December LSAT Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
onlyhere4fun

New

Applying after December LSAT

Post by onlyhere4fun » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:33 am

Last edited by onlyhere4fun on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

USayinBoalt

Gold

Re: Applying after December LSAT

Post by USayinBoalt » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Unless you can get fee waivers that are purely need based, you will most likely have to pay out of pocket since you don't have an LSAT score. You can submit apps early without a score, but they won't look at them until your score comes in so waiting until after the scores come out is okay too. Applying right after the December LSAT isn't considered that late in the cycle; just make sure you get that LSAT up to where you want it in time for the test.

onlyhere4fun

New

Post by onlyhere4fun » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:28 pm

USayinBoalt wrote:Unless you can get fee waivers that are purely need based, you will most likely have to pay out of pocket since you don't have an LSAT score. You can submit apps early without a score, but they won't look at them until your score comes in so waiting until after the scores come out is okay too. Applying right after the December LSAT isn't considered that late in the cycle; just make sure you get that LSAT up to where you want it in time for the test.
Oh good then it won't be an issue to just request fee waivers from the rest of the T-14 after I get my December score back. Thank you very much for the advice! :)

USayinBoalt

Gold

Post by USayinBoalt » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:45 pm

onlyhere4fun wrote:
Oh good then it won't be an issue to just request fee waivers from the rest of the T-14 after I get my December score back. Thank you very much for the advice! :)
No problem, I hope you have a great cycle

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”