Chance for T-14 please? Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
pinkypeach

New

Chance for T-14 please?

Post by pinkypeach » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:33 am

Hi everyone!

I am a MA male with a 3.51 GPA and a 168 LSAT. Softs are solid (I'm a competitive chess player and our team has won national awards). Is it worth it to retake the LSAT considering it would likely push me into next cycle? Also, is it fair to assume that unless I retake, I'm out at HYSCCN?

Thanks for your help!

gnomgnomuch

Silver

Re: Chance for T-14 please?

Post by gnomgnomuch » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:05 am

pinkypeach wrote:Hi everyone!

I am a MA male with a 3.51 GPA and a 168 LSAT. Softs are solid (I'm a competitive chess player and our team has won national awards). Is it worth it to retake the LSAT considering it would likely push me into next cycle? Also, is it fair to assume that unless I retake, I'm out at HYSCCN?

Thanks for your help!
Wouldn't count you out anywhere - though HYS will be a stretch. If you retake and break 170 you'd prob get one of HYS and some serious money at the lower t-14 range. MA boosts aren't nearly as large as AA boosts, but you'd prob squeak in.

For a real idea, check out MYLSN.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”