In news at W&L Law School... Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Re: In news at W&L Law School...

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:04 pm

SFrost wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:
Edited to add: I get the argument that civil disobedience isn't the right response, but I think that's a different argument from whether it's legit (or abitrary!) to challenge some of the practices at the school.
It took awhile for you (or anyone, for that matter) to even partially acknowledge my point.

I also find it interesting that when issues like racism are discussed even dictionary words must kneel before the strict requirements of everyone's righteous indignation.
Why should I acknowledge that part of your argument? I didn't care about that part of it. I still don't think "arbitrary" was a good choice of words for what you were talking about.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”