Interested in Philadelphia LSAT study meetup!! Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Steve2249

New

Interested in Philadelphia LSAT study meetup!!

Post by Steve2249 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Hello!! I am retaking the LSAT in June and attend a LAC outside of Philadelphia.
I am interested in finding a group of like minded people to take old LSAT tests with on the weekends.
I figured this would hold me accountable and also keep me on task during my prep. I have tried to search but I am new to the forum. Does anyone know how I could find such a group? Is there already a similar forum on TLS? Thanks for any help you can provide!! :)

KLewi3790

New

Re: Interested in Philadelphia LSAT study meetup!!

Post by KLewi3790 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Hate to say it but if you can, try to suck it up and pay the $$ for a course. It's so hard to pay that much for a course but it's an investment in your future. It will force you to do 10+ hours a week of study time as well as give you testing opportunities in test-like conditions. My score went from 150 to 167 using Testmasters. I've also heard good things about Powerscore...

TatNurner

Bronze

Re: Interested in Philadelphia LSAT study meetup!!

Post by TatNurner » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 am

^Steve, you'll have better luck if you go and ask in the LSAT forum.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”