MA Male, 3.45 GPA, 155 LSAT Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
aveenu2

New

MA Male, 3.45 GPA, 155 LSAT

Post by aveenu2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:00 pm

I got a 155 on the October LSAT examination, although I was regularly PT'ing around 168-172 using a major test prep company. I am not really sure what happened. I think I just got freaked out by the zone question and stumbled.

I plan on retaking in December.

Do you think this will hurt my chances drastically by waiting till December? Also, can I submit my apps now and tell schools to hold for my next score?

gaud

Platinum

Re: MA Male, 3.45 GPA, 155 LSAT

Post by gaud » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:02 pm

If you were PT'ing that high, you should definitely retake. Any negative consequences of a late app will be drastically outweighed by a much, much higher score.

Nova

Platinum

Re: MA Male, 3.45 GPA, 155 LSAT

Post by Nova » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 pm

gaud wrote:If you were PT'ing that high, you should definitely retake. Any negative consequences of a late app will be drastically outweighed by a much, much higher score.
+infinty

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”