MA Male, 3.98 GPA, 169 LSAT Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
lakers24fan

New

MA Male, 3.98 GPA, 169 LSAT

Post by lakers24fan » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:04 am

Have pretty good softs, only took the LSAT once, plan to apply sometime in mid to late November. Going in straight from undergrad, double-major. I'm applying to the following schools:

Harvard
Stanford
Yale
Columbia
UCLA
Berkeley
Cornell
NYU

What kind of chances do you guys/gals think I have to get in to each of these schools?

Thanks!!!

ac48298

New

Re: MA Male, 3.98 GPA, 169 LSAT

Post by ac48298 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:14 am

It truly seems like you would have a great shot at any of the schools you listed. Your stats are very very strong. Good work.

jrsbaseball5

Bronze

Post by jrsbaseball5 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:31 am

lakers24fan wrote:Have pretty good softs, only took the LSAT once, plan to apply sometime in mid to late November. Going in straight from undergrad, double-major. I'm applying to the following schools:

Harvard
Stanford
Yale
Columbia
UCLA
Berkeley
Cornell
NYU

What kind of chances do you guys/gals think I have to get in to each of these schools?

Thanks!!!
Congrats first of all on the great numbers. I would say you're in at all with Yale being a toss-up, but that's probably the best anyone can hope for.

lakers24fan

New

Post by lakers24fan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:40 am

PickledPanda

Bronze

Post by PickledPanda » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:11 am

jrsbaseball5 wrote:
lakers24fan wrote:Have pretty good softs, only took the LSAT once, plan to apply sometime in mid to late November. Going in straight from undergrad, double-major. I'm applying to the following schools:

Harvard
Stanford
Yale
Columbia
UCLA
Berkeley
Cornell
NYU

Thanks!!!
Congrats first of all on the great numbers. I would say you're in at all with Yale being a toss-up, but that's probably the best anyone can hope for.
Enjoy the wonderful choices you're going have.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”