2011-2012 URM Cycle- Stats, In/out/WL, Scholly Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
pearla

New

2011-2012 URM Cycle- Stats, In/out/WL, Scholly

Post by pearla » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:43 pm

If this has been done already, please forgive me. Otherwise, be kind and help new applicants prepare for next cycle :D

URM:
GPA:
LSAT:

In:

Out:

WL:

Scholly:

TreyTrey

New

Re: 2011-2012 URM Cycle- Stats, In/out/WL, Scholly

Post by TreyTrey » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:38 pm

I think the OP is looking for people from this past cycle (Class of 2015) to post the schools they were Accepted/Denied/WL..

horrorbusiness

Silver

Post by horrorbusiness » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 pm

TreyTrey wrote:
I think the OP is looking for people from this past cycle (Class of 2015) to post the schools they were Accepted/Denied/WL..
the last few pages have a good amount of that, as it's what the thread pretty much turned into, but if OP digs through the whole thread he/she may find more of what they're looking for. OP, have you looked at lawschoolnumbers.com and sorted by URM?

TrialLawyer16

Bronze

Post by TrialLawyer16 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 am

horrorbusiness wrote:
TreyTrey wrote:

the last few pages have a good amount of that, as it's what the thread pretty much turned into, but if OP digs through the whole thread he/she may find more of what they're looking for. OP, have you looked at lawschoolnumbers.com and sorted by URM?
This is the thread horrorbusiness meant to link to:

(2011-2012) URM Stats and Cycle - In/out/WL: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 4&t=183583

This was done the last couple years as well. What I think makes the "In/Out/WL" thread more useful than the threads horrorbusiness linked to is that the "In/Out/WL" thread is a final summary so you don't have to search through dozens of pages to view someone's full cycle.

If a mod sees this can you lock this one so we don't have two similar threads?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”