Not Black enough for DS? Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
rgndvo

Bronze

Re: Not Black enough for DS?

Post by rgndvo » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:43 am

I don't believe so. But other (ostensibly in-the-know types) folks here have said the bar will kick your ass if you misrepresent yourself; another reason to write a DS. :P

Once admitted, I plan on getting in touch *sly nod* with my heritage by flirting with some fine black women at BLSA. Whoops: hope that's not -- if you'll excuse the expression -- too racy. :wink:
Last edited by rgndvo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

tyro

Silver

Post by tyro » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:08 am

rgndvo wrote:I don't believe so. But other (ostensibly in-the-know types) folks here have said the bar will kick your ass if you misrepresent yourself; another reason to write a DS. :P

Once admitted, I plan on getting in touch with my heritage by flirting with some fine black women at BLSA. Whoops: hope that's not -- if you'll excuse the expression -- too racy. :wink:
I'll bet you'll find the witty/sexy combo in this organization! And in my opinion, the people accusing you of "crossing over" are just jealous of your accomplishments.

dkt4

Bronze

Post by dkt4 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:21 am

wtf is with the jealousy comments? that shit is retarded.

on the other hand, i have no idea wtf pdaddy is talking about.

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 am

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote::roll:

Not surprised by how some people come by and shit up a thread.
Indeed.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”