Native American double majoring in econ/history Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
RonPaulConservative

New

Native American double majoring in econ/history

Post by RonPaulConservative » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:56 pm

I am a tribe registered 1/4 Native American with a double major in economics and history. I plan to graduate with a gpa around 3.7-3.8. I havn't taken the lsat yet. I am active around campus and volunteer through the Student Indian association. My Dad has worked on the tribe as the head of the Tribe's water supply. My grandma and uncle work on the tribe as well. My question to you guys is what score should i shoot for on my lsat to get into a top 14 school or any in the top 50. If you guys have any information about scholarship info with those stats let me know.

Thanks,
RonPaulConservative

bk1

Diamond

Re: Native American double majoring in econ/history

Post by bk1 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 pm

You don't need to make two threads for the exact same thing.

Helmholtz

Gold

Post by Helmholtz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 pm

bk187 wrote:You don't need to make two threads for the exact same thing.
IBTL

PinkCow

Silver

Post by PinkCow » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 pm

RonPaulConservative wrote:I am a tribe registered 1/4 Native American with a double major in economics and history. I plan to graduate with a gpa around 3.7-3.8. I havn't taken the lsat yet. I am active around campus and volunteer through the Student Indian association. My Dad has worked on the tribe as the head of the Tribe's water supply. My grandma and uncle work on the tribe as well. My question to you guys is what score should i shoot for on my lsat to get into a top 14 school or any in the top 50. If you guys have any information about scholarship info with those stats let me know.

Thanks,
RonPaulConservative

Anywhere from 160-180, closer to the 180.

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”