NYU Trials Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
whattheheck

New

NYU Trials

Post by whattheheck » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 pm

FYI
I searched the forum by didn't find anything regarding this program ( I apologize in advance if I am wrong about this not being here) called TRIALS. I came across it on the NYU website. Thought it would be of some assistance to someone here who is looking for some extra help in prepping for the LSAT.

http://trials.atfoundation.org/index

alexonfyre

Bronze

Re: NYU Trials

Post by alexonfyre » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 pm

whattheheck wrote:FYI
I searched the forum by didn't find anything regarding this program ( I apologize in advance if I am wrong about this not being here) called TRIALS. I came across it on the NYU website. Thought it would be of some assistance to someone here who is looking for some extra help in prepping for the LSAT.

http://trials.atfoundation.org/index
Bump for awesomeness, I think anyone who is qualified should apply.

brewinbruin

New

Post by brewinbruin » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:58 am

UCLA also offers a program aimed at groups underrepresented in law school. It's called the UCLA Law Fellows Program, and I'm involved with it as a law student. Am more than happy to share more info, as it accepts people beyond just California (one participant comes from Idaho), and provides resources for all aspects of applying to law school.

Alltheirsplendor

Bronze

Post by Alltheirsplendor » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:45 am

brewinbruin wrote:UCLA also offers a program aimed at groups underrepresented in law school. It's called the UCLA Law Fellows Program, and I'm involved with it as a law student. Am more than happy to share more info, as it accepts people beyond just California (one participant comes from Idaho), and provides resources for all aspects of applying to law school.
It is a great program, but there's little incentive to apply if you're an out-of-state student who comes from poor means. The fact that you have to find and pay for your own transportation for those once-a-month sessions makes it difficult to justify attending.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”