Chances. Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
stillthinking1

New

Chances.

Post by stillthinking1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Hey guys, I've been looking at the different stats for various Law Schools and I just wanted some direct feedback from people on my chances of getting into the following schools: UF, FSU, or the University of Miami. In all likelihood, I'm going to Graduate with a 3.4-3.5 with two degrees (I double majored in Criminal Justice and Political Science) and have decent "softs" (some community service work, a bit of work around the school) from an average college. Also, I'm going to serve in the Airforce or NAVY before I apply. I'm an URM, but I'm not depending on this for admission. So my question is, realistically, what must I score on the LSAT to be competitive in the admissions process?

s0ph1e2007

Silver

Re: Chances.

Post by s0ph1e2007 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm

stillthinking1 wrote:Hey guys, I've been looking at the different stats for various Law Schools and I just wanted some direct feedback from people on my chances of getting into the following schools: UF, FSU, or the University of Miami. In all likelihood, I'm going to Graduate with a 3.4-3.5 with two degrees (I double majored in Criminal Justice and Political Science) and have decent "softs" (some community service work, a bit of work around the school) from an average college. Also, I'm going to serve in the Airforce or NAVY before I apply. I'm an URM, but I'm not depending on this for admission. So my question is, realistically, what must I score on the LSAT to be competitive in the admissions process?
go to this website and find out

lawschoolpredictor.com
then go to lawschoolnumbers.com and look at the graphs to confirm

stillthinking1

New

Re: Chances.

Post by stillthinking1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Yea, I've been to those websites but I wasn't sure how accurate they were.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”