Juvenile Justice Policy & Legal Research Opportunity Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
uapsychresearcher

New

Juvenile Justice Policy & Legal Research Opportunity

Post by uapsychresearcher » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Are you a current law student? Want to help shape public policy? Interested in Juvenile Justice Policy & Legal Research?

I am a 5th year graduate student specializing in Clinical Psychology and Law at the University of Alabama. My dissertation will evaluate law students’ attitudes and beliefs about treatment programs for juvenile offenders. This line of research has never been examined before.

By participating in my study, you will a) learn about the latest research on juvenile justice b) help produce cutting edge data on law students’ perspectives, and c) earn money for organizations that matter! (ABA-Law Student Division or National Legal Aid and Defender Association) I hope you will choose to be part of this national sample.

The study is completely online and will ask you to complete brief surveys and watch an online presentation (with audio) in just one uninterrupted session. It will take about 60 minutes. Early participants report that the one-hour session is informative and interesting. This study has been approved by the University of Alabama’s Institutional Review Board (IRB).

Requirements: Any currently enrolled law student (IL, 2L, or 3L regardless of area of study or future career choice)

If interested, please contact: uapsychresearcher@gmail.com (stating your university affiliation) for more information or for the links to the study.

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”