June 2010 Retakes Anyone?? Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
FabAniesia

New

June 2010 Retakes Anyone??

Post by FabAniesia » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Lord chile.. I just got my score back from the retake and I have officially signed up to have my life taken again for another 3 months of studying.. How bout you??

EmilyC.

New

Re: June 2010 Retakes Anyone??

Post by EmilyC. » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 am

Well, I got a lsac fee waiver which let me take it twice so I'm going to retake it even though I should get in somewhere despite my score of 156. The school I actually want to attend is a relatively new private school in my home state that will probably give me a fair amount of scholarship money despite the 156. Since it's free and I kind of think lsat is fun I' going to take it in June anyway. If I break 160 and end up not liking the school I am going to try to transfer to UNC. I got a migraine during the test and really messed up my LG section, so I think I want to prove to myself more than anything else that I can do better.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”