Sexiest girls...which school? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
chris0805

Silver

Re: Sexiest girls...which school?

Post by chris0805 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:32 pm

1. I love the internet... where countless extremely attractive and desirable men are just aching to know if there will be enough attractive girls for them to have sex with in cities/college towns. Will there be enough hot girls for me in Charlottesville or NYC... I dunno... I just don't know.

2. Am I the only one that thinks the law school crew is actually good looking? Sure, not everyone is an 9+, but I've found my class to be pretty decent looking (though I'm married and maybe the fact that I'm not looking for a date makes things seem rosier). And with the exeption of the post above me, I'm pretty certain CLS isn't know to be the center of attractive law students. Either way, law schools are filled with bright disciplined people who not only study hard, but also take care of their bodies and hit the gym hard too. We have a lot of former college athletes, a lot of former artsy performer type people, and, IMO, a large percentage of good looking and fashionable people.

3. 33% of Americans are OBESE... not fat... OBESE. There are VERY few people in my class who are even overweight (as far as I can tell), and everyone seems to put in a good effort to look presentable. Look, it's not an MTV reality show, but educated woman are, on average, BETTER looking than the general population. I don't where this myth about dumb girls being so hot and smart girls being so ugly got started.

/rant

chadwick218

Silver

Post by chadwick218 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:37 pm

rayiner wrote:
TheWire wrote:t14....which school has the ^
UVA.
I agree with Ray from my visit last year!

bilbobaggins

Silver

Post by bilbobaggins » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Here's the deal:

Even if there are a ton of attractive women at school X, it doesn't matter because if you are not a good match (ie attractive to them) they will not date you. They'll date one of your classmates or a non-law school guy. It's not as if attractive women don't get hit on outside of law school (and ignore people who tell you that law students never leave law school because the attractive/social ones do).

So, these threads are fucking pointless, they tend to engender sexism, don't lead anywhere constructive and provide zero useful info.

DoubleChecks

Gold

Post by DoubleChecks » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:43 pm

chris0805 wrote: 3. 33% of Americans are OBESE... not fat... OBESE. There are VERY few people in my class who are even overweight (as far as I can tell), and everyone seems to put in a good effort to look presentable. Look, it's not an MTV reality show, but educated woman are, on average, BETTER looking than the general population. I don't where this myth about dumb girls being so hot and smart girls being so ugly got started.

/rant
useful info: on a separate yet related note, the more educated you are, the more you have enjoyable sex (correlation). :O

keg411

Platinum

Post by keg411 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57 pm

I'm pretty sure there are a fair number of attractive people in law school. That said, it is called "lawyer hot" for a reason (by both men and women). A lot of people meet in law school. My parents met in law school. My sister and her boyfriend met in law school. Me? I'm just going so I can play Mrs. Robinson to all the unsuspecting 22 year old guys ;). (And no this is not serious).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

D. H2Oman

Platinum

Post by D. H2Oman » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:46 am

keg411 wrote:I'm pretty sure there are a fair number of attractive people in law school. That said, it is called "lawyer hot" for a reason (by both men and women). A lot of people meet in law school. My parents met in law school. My sister and her boyfriend met in law school. Me? I'm just going so I can play Mrs. Robinson to all the unsuspecting 22 year old guys ;). (And no this is not serious).

Damn...

hamsterhiatus

New

Post by hamsterhiatus » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 am

keg411 wrote:I'm pretty sure there are a fair number of attractive people in law school. That said, it is called "lawyer hot" for a reason (by both men and women). A lot of people meet in law school. My parents met in law school. My sister and her boyfriend met in law school. Me? I'm just going so I can play Mrs. Robinson to all the unsuspecting 22 year old guys ;). (And no this is not serious).
I met my s/o in law school. Does not make for fun law school times. It'd probably be easier if one of us was not pursuing the field known for the anal retentive dungholes.
Last edited by hamsterhiatus on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

James Bond

Gold

Post by James Bond » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 am

hamsterhiatus wrote:
I met my s/o in law school. Does not make for fun law school times. It'd probably easier if one of us was not in the field known for the anal retentive dungholes.
...but is she hot?

James Bond

Gold

Post by James Bond » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:37 am

i suppose the correct question then is "are you hot?"

unless you are gay of course, since we're talking about law school girls and all

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

greyarea

New

Post by greyarea » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:04 am

Pearalegal wrote:
jerry jason wrote: I studied more than anyone I have ever met. I would wake up in the morning on Saturday to go to the library until 7 at night. I always was at the library. I also went out 3-4 times a week. I am a nerd that likes to go out. Most of the people I know have NO IDEA that I did good in school because I was out all the time. But I got my work done.

But the library has very ugly girls who realize that it is in their best interest not to rely on their looks.
Ugh. No one should rely on their looks, dumbass.
Maybe you tickled my chauvinist bone, but I have to disagree with you here. Why shouldn't anyone rely on their looks? It's a genetic quality that is purely circumstantial. Everybody can't rely on their intellectual prowess. You use what you have to succeed and survive in the world, and she/he can use what they have.

Besides, it's not like being attractive is totally effortless. Attractive people take care of themselves by eating healthy and using expensive lotions to preserve their genetic quality of being hot, just like a gifted athlete trains to tap into his genetic ability to swim or run faster then the next guy (i.e. Usain Bolt). Where is the travesty here? If you can make a living from physical attributes, more power to you. To judge someone negatively for it seems elitist and close minded.

HerseyChris

Bronze

Post by HerseyChris » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 am

greyarea wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:
jerry jason wrote: I studied more than anyone I have ever met. I would wake up in the morning on Saturday to go to the library until 7 at night. I always was at the library. I also went out 3-4 times a week. I am a nerd that likes to go out. Most of the people I know have NO IDEA that I did good in school because I was out all the time. But I got my work done.

But the library has very ugly girls who realize that it is in their best interest not to rely on their looks.
Ugh. No one should rely on their looks, dumbass.
Maybe you tickled my chauvinist bone, but I have to disagree with you here. Why shouldn't anyone rely on their looks? It's a genetic quality that is purely circumstantial. Everybody can't rely on their intellectual prowess. You use what you have to succeed and survive in the world, and she/he can use what they have.

Besides, it's not like being attractive is totally effortless. Attractive people take care of themselves by eating healthy and using expensive lotions to preserve their genetic quality of being hot, just like a gifted athlete trains to tap into his genetic ability to swim or run faster then the next guy (i.e. Usain Bolt). Where is the travesty here? If you can make a living from physical attributes, more power to you. To judge someone negatively for it seems elitist and close minded.
I agree with what you said, now change your avatar, it looks like a gremlin.

keg411

Platinum

Post by keg411 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Dwaterman86 wrote:

Damn...
Maybe it's a bit of kidding on the square... ;) (I'm a girl and I really do usually prefer younger guys to older ones).

SR1313

New

Post by SR1313 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:52 pm

jerry jason wrote:In my opinion, most (99%) of women in law school are fat, disgusting, and their looks are offensive. I don't know why anyone would date a girl in law school. Usually, the stress of law school triggers the aging process (which is already starting anyway).

If a girl is really attractive, she would probably be scooped up upon graduation of undergrad--no need for law school.

Otherwise, she is going to law school because she realizes she cannot get by on her looks.

Men get better looking with age. Women get worse around 25. Sorry, but these are the facts.
I dunno which school YOU go to, but at my school, there are some serious stunners. Fat girls? We have almost none. Just because you want to get a good degree and a great job doesn't mean you are a troll...not all of us want to work at Hooters.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

robin600

Gold

Post by robin600 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:24 pm

DoubleChecks wrote:
chris0805 wrote: 3. 33% of Americans are OBESE... not fat... OBESE. There are VERY few people in my class who are even overweight (as far as I can tell), and everyone seems to put in a good effort to look presentable. Look, it's not an MTV reality show, but educated woman are, on average, BETTER looking than the general population. I don't where this myth about dumb girls being so hot and smart girls being so ugly got started.

/rant
useful info: on a separate yet related note, the more educated you are, the more you have enjoyable sex (correlation). :O
CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION!!!!

clevinger33

Bronze

Post by clevinger33 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Last edited by clevinger33 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:18 pm

How about instead we ask; which t14 has the easiest undergrad coeds? This is much more germane to the losers interests than who has the hottest.

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Desert Fox wrote:How about instead we ask; which t14 has the easiest undergrad coeds? This is much more germane to the losers interests than who has the hottest.
Duke?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

DannyJames

New

Post by DannyJames » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Desert Fox wrote:How about instead we ask; which t14 has the easiest undergrad coeds? This is much more germane to the losers interests than who has the hottest.
In that case, the losers should stick to combing the high schools

HerseyChris

Bronze

Post by HerseyChris » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:40 pm

DannyJames wrote:
Here is an interview from a while back of Chris Collinsworth as an NFL player saying that he liked to go after high school girls because they were easier targets. Also walking around with $100 bills sticking out of your clothes apparently is a trick that works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8HdOEStmrs

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:41 pm

DannyJames wrote:

I'd have to assume undergrads are easier than high school girls.

NayBoer

Silver

Post by NayBoer » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 pm

HerseyChris wrote:Also walking around with $100 bills sticking out of your clothes apparently is a trick that works.
You also have to say "Excuse me, have you seen my Medal of Honor? I left it here with my Nobel Prize."

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

DannyJames

New

Post by DannyJames » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
I'd have to assume undergrads are easier than high school girls.

man, not here in vegas...i cannot believe some of the stories i hear...nothing like when i was in HS

MC Southstar

Silver

Post by MC Southstar » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:51 pm

I, for one, don't really care if a girl is hot or not, as long as she's smart, can take care of herself, and can entertain. Of course, there's a line of how unattractive someone can be...

APimpNamedSlickback

Silver

Post by APimpNamedSlickback » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:58 pm

a better question imo....which law school has the MOST PROMISCUOUS students (really just interested in girls, but dont want be called a chauvinist). i think godless boalt is almost certainly high on the list, but please mention others!

Jame5

New

Post by Jame5 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:02 am

Last edited by Jame5 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”