Best looking female students? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
SpaceDawg

Bronze

Re: Best looking female students?

Post by SpaceDawg » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:18 am

prezidentv8 wrote:
HerseyChris wrote:
IDILL_E wrote:Arent all women crazy, I have yet to be in a relationship with a woman who is halfway rational. Could just be me tho
To quote Jack Nicholson in As Good as it Gets.

Woman: "How do you write women so well?"
Jack Nicholson: "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."
Solid flick.

Yes, and the great part is that he was the crazy one.

SpaceDawg

Bronze

Post by SpaceDawg » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:22 am

I dunno, I have plenty of friends that are super nice but not at all popular with the ladies. But the females seem to love my moron/douche-acquaintances. Just in my personal experience, being nice and/or not a douche has nothing to do with how women react to you. On the other hand, I have no idea what the heck women want or why, and therefore my opinion on the matter really is meaningless.[/quote]

That's probably because those women are extremely insecure. And if the douchey aloof guy pays attention to them, they feel validated. I'm not saying I don't have any insecurities, but I have always gone for nice guys. Consideration is extremely sexy.

NayBoer

Silver

Post by NayBoer » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:45 pm

A lot of the guys who say "nice guys finish last!" and "girls only want jerks!" follow it either explicitly or implicitly with "I'm the good one she should want" and eventually, after years of bitterness, "I'm glad all her relationships turn out badly, serves her right for not being with me." Just makes me wonder how nice some of these self-proclaimed "nice guys" really area if they turn to petty schadenfreude.

The other nice guys are probably some combination of meek, shy, or otherwise unattractive (nice or not, it's hard to be with somebody who has some annoying or unattractive characteristics). You also won't get girls without expressing interest, so the shy nice-guy is doomed to less success.

Pearalegal

Silver

Post by Pearalegal » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:53 pm

NayBoer wrote:A lot of the guys who say "nice guys finish last!" and "girls only want jerks!" follow it either explicitly or implicitly with "I'm the good one she should want" and eventually, after years of bitterness, "I'm glad all her relationships turn out badly, serves her right for not being with me." Just makes me wonder how nice some of these self-proclaimed "nice guys" really area if they turn to petty schadenfreude.

The other nice guys are probably some combination of meek, shy, or otherwise unattractive (nice or not, it's hard to be with somebody who has some annoying or unattractive characteristics). You also won't get girls without expressing interest, so the shy nice-guy is doomed to less success.
Yeah, I mean...are girls really expected to keep trying to chat up the "nice" kid who can't make eye contact? Or a friend who doesn't have the balls to really express an interest and seems to support her in her other relationships?

I dunno, both males and females can definitely be accused of using their friends of the other gender sometimes...but putting it all on girls is silly.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:59 pm

NayBoer wrote:A lot of the guys who say "nice guys finish last!" and "girls only want jerks!" follow it either explicitly or implicitly with "I'm the good one she should want" and eventually, after years of bitterness, "I'm glad all her relationships turn out badly, serves her right for not being with me." Just makes me wonder how nice some of these self-proclaimed "nice guys" really area if they turn to petty schadenfreude.

There are three types of nice guys.

Confident nice guys, these guys are many times in long relationship, treat their girlfriends nicely and generally are all around good guys.

There are introverted nice guys, who are all around good guys but are shy. They go a long time between women, but then usually have nice relationships with ugly girls.

Then there is the "Nice Guy" who is cowardly, and also has a high sense of entitlement. They refuse to make a move, pretend to be a friend in order to weasel their way into a girls pants. They are just assholes without any confidence.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Pearalegal

Silver

Post by Pearalegal » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Desert Fox wrote: Then there is the "Nice Guy" who is cowardly, and also has a high sense of entitlement. They refuse to make a move, pretend to be a friend in order to weasel their way into a girls pants. They are just assholes without any confidence.
+1

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:08 pm

You can be nice without being awkward and unconfident (haha, says ray). I think a lot of the angst stems from the general presumption that the guy is expected to make the move, hence you tend to get more bitter shy guys than bitter shy girls.

Though I kinda wish there was some mechanism for nice shy guys to meet nice shy girls. For obvious reasons, such matchups are hard to get started, lol.

Jay-Electronica

Bronze

Post by Jay-Electronica » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:12 pm

rayiner wrote:You can be nice without being awkward and unconfident (haha, says ray). I think a lot of the angst stems from the general presumption that the guy is expected to make the move, hence you tend to get more bitter shy guys than bitter shy girls.

Though I kinda wish there was some mechanism for nice shy guys to meet nice shy girls. For obvious reasons, such matchups are hard to get started, lol.
Interesting, I am tired of always being the one who has to make the first move. I think women with a little aggression in them is quite sexy. Nothing like your girlfriend grabbing you and ripping ur clothes off. On the other hand it is very unattractive when you have been in a relationship for over 2 years and she still wont make the first move or asks to have sex

Helmholtz

Gold

Post by Helmholtz » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:19 pm

All women are whores. Except for missvik218. She's fine.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 pm

IDILL_E wrote:
rayiner wrote:You can be nice without being awkward and unconfident (haha, says ray). I think a lot of the angst stems from the general presumption that the guy is expected to make the move, hence you tend to get more bitter shy guys than bitter shy girls.

Interesting, I am tired of always being the one who has to make the first move. I think women with a little aggression in them is quite sexy. Nothing like your girlfriend grabbing you and ripping ur clothes off. On the other hand it is very unattractive when you have been in a relationship for over 2 years and she still wont make the first move or asks to have sex
Different strokes. I'm not a fan of being the more passive one in the relationship.

SpaceDawg

Bronze

Post by SpaceDawg » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Yeah, I mean...are girls really expected to keep trying to chat up the "nice" kid who can't make eye contact? Or a friend who doesn't have the balls to really express an interest and seems to support her in her other relationships?

I dunno, both males and females can definitely be accused of using their friends of the other gender sometimes...but putting it all on girls is silly.[/quote]

Very true. Plus, are these nice guys smelly? Because that could hurt their chances.

SpaceDawg

Bronze

Post by SpaceDawg » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Helmholtz wrote:All women are whores.

Again with that?

prezidentv8

Gold

Post by prezidentv8 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Desert Fox wrote:

Confident nice guys, these guys are many times in long relationship, treat their girlfriends nicely and generally are all around good guys.

There are introverted nice guys, who are all around good guys but are shy. They go a long time between women, but then usually have nice relationships with ugly girls.

Then there is the "Nice Guy" who is cowardly, and also has a high sense of entitlement. They refuse to make a move, pretend to be a friend in order to weasel their way into a girls pants. They are just assholes without any confidence.
You're forgetting lazy but not bitter nice guys. Such as myself at the moment. I think I sort of cruise somewhere between the "confident nice guy" type and the lazy type.

Edit: I'm probably much more often the lazy type than confident type.

I did know a guy who openly admitted to being the third type of guy you mentioned though...real d-bag...once I got into a little confrontation with him and crashed through a door in his house on my way to splashing him in the face with a beer. Most satisfying drunken moment EVER. Long story short, weasely guys are not nice guys but deserve their doors broken and beers splashed on their faces.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

SpaceDawg

Bronze

Post by SpaceDawg » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:40 pm

You're forgetting lazy but not bitter nice guys. Such as myself at the moment. I think I sort of cruise somewhere between the "confident nice guy" type and the lazy type.

I did know a guy who openly admitted to being the third type of guy you mentioned though...real d-bag...once I got into a little confrontation with him and crashed through a door in his house on my way to splashing him in the face with a beer. Most satisfying drunken moment EVER. Long story short, weasely guys are not nice guys but deserve their doors broken and beers splashed on their faces.[/quote]

Doesn't sound lazy to me!

missvik218

Silver

Post by missvik218 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Helmholtz wrote:All women are whores. Except for missvik218. She's fine.
:mrgreen: <3 The hottest female students will be where ever I decide to go in 2010, start watching my LSN kids.

HerseyChris

Bronze

Post by HerseyChris » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:46 pm

prezidentv8 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

I did know a guy who openly admitted to being the third type of guy you mentioned though...real d-bag...once I got into a little confrontation with him and crashed through a door in his house on my way to splashing him in the face with a beer. Most satisfying drunken moment EVER. Long story short, weasely guys are not nice guys but deserve their doors broken and beers splashed on their faces.
I love that this thread turned in a different direction.

As for your actions, good job on splashing that guy with beer, I hate those types of guys.

Carlisle

New

Post by Carlisle » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:56 pm

IDILL_E wrote:

i wish women would just chill out and let me make the first move. its a pain in the ass deflecting so much feminine attention all the time.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

bilbobaggins

Silver

Post by bilbobaggins » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:16 pm

prezidentv8 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

You sound sweet, dude. :roll:

actorlaw

New

Post by actorlaw » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:41 pm

princeton law has the hottest chicks.

period.

prezidentv8

Gold

Post by prezidentv8 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:47 am

bilbobaggins wrote:
You sound sweet, dude. :roll:

No, I'm just confrontational because that's really easy online. :roll: right back atcha Bucko.

worldtraveler

Platinum

Post by worldtraveler » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:19 am

Well said. I find it a bad sign when a guy claims to be a nice guy. Most guys who claim that title aren't actually that nice.
Nice is also sometimes code for boring. Like a lot of people are nice and make polite conversation, respectful, etc. but are just as dull as a doorknob.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

oneforship

Silver

Post by oneforship » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:44 am

worldtraveler wrote:Most guys who claim that title aren't actually that nice.
:lol: It's funny cause it's true.

MC Southstar

Silver

Post by MC Southstar » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:44 am

Last edited by MC Southstar on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

samer

Bronze

Post by samer » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:04 am

Anyone who didn't say ASU has the hottest girls (or even U of A) clearly hasn't been to those campuses.
Miami and Florida have got to be high on the list too.

friedoreos

New

Post by friedoreos » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm

unc

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”