Cornell (Half) vs. StJohn's (Full) Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Cornell (Half) vs St.John's (Full)

Cornell (Half scholarship)
90%
St. John's (Full)
3%
Northeastern (Full)
3%
Fordham (Half - Hypothetically)
2%
Cardozo (Full - Hypothetically)
3%

Total votes: 336

guynourmin

Gold

Re: Cornell (Half) vs. StJohn's (Full)

Post by guynourmin » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:54 am

I am so bummed you're both at Dozo AND still posting here. When I saw your Anbryce questions earlier, I was going to post a little jab about this thread and congratulate you for making the right choice and sitting out, but I figured you wouldn't want to hear me be snarky and would say you didn't have NYU wrapped up yet so no congrats in order. That you were posting those questions while still committed to or attending Dozo is a waste of everyone's time! Unintentional troll level waste.

Seriously, best of luck to you. I've gotten a lot of amusement out of this thread, but the fact that in the end it was just everyone spinning their wheels and wasting their time is disheartening - we can't win them all I guess.

Only advice I have, which I'm sure you won't listen to, is finish the first term! It's free, and as impressive as your classmates may be, you got a half to Cornell, which I can guarantee most of them did not; you're all on equal footing. Good luck

Justtrying2help

Bronze

Post by Justtrying2help » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:19 pm

We all got suckered into feeding a troll... No reasonably prudent person would attend Cornell over Dozo especially with a scholarship to the former.

quiver

Silver

Post by quiver » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:16 pm

jbagelboy wrote:you are an actual crazy person. as is your cousin, maybe it runs in the family. that's really all I can contribute at this point. I can't believe I spent so much time trying to talk this decision through to you both ITT and in private messages. you should be ashamed for wasting good peoples' time.
Yeah, this. People really did try to help. We were unanimous in our advice and we used pages and pages to give you every reason why we're right. You ignored it. I don't think there's much else to do here.

vcap180

Bronze

Post by vcap180 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Wow. Just wow. I read all 15 pages of this gem while at work today. I just can't decide if it's a tragic comedy or elite level trolling. Whatever the case, OP is JUST charming enough to keep you engaged. Well fucking done. A 5 star thread for sure.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”