UVA vs UT at sticker Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
ChocoFreeze

New

UVA vs UT at sticker

Post by ChocoFreeze » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:51 pm

I'm in state at Texas, so in state tuition at UT vs. full sticker at UVA. which would you pick and why? Thanks

lymenheimer

Gold

Re: UVA vs UT at sticker

Post by lymenheimer » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:54 pm

ChocoFreeze wrote:I'm in state at Texas, so in state tuition at UT vs. full sticker at UVA. which would you pick and why? Thanks
Cmon bruh, you should know the drill...
http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 1&t=206299
In order to receive the best feedback in this forum, please provide as much of the following information in your original post as possible:

-The schools you are considering
-The total Cost of Attendance (COA) of each. COA = cost of tuition + fees + books + cost of living (COL) + accumulated interest - scholarships.
-How you will be financing your COA, i.e. loans, family, or savings
-Where you are from and where you want to work, and other places where you have significant ties (if any)
-Your general career goals
-Your LSAT/GPA numbers
-How many times you have taken the LSAT

ChocoFreeze

New

Post by ChocoFreeze » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:01 pm

lymenheimer wrote:
ChocoFreeze wrote:I'm in state at Texas, so in state tuition at UT vs. full sticker at UVA. which would you pick and why? Thanks
In order to receive the best feedback in this forum, please provide as much of the following information in your original post as possible:

-The total Cost of Attendance (COA) of each. COA = cost of tuition + fees + books + cost of living (COL) + accumulated interest - scholarships.
-Where you are from and where you want to work, and other places where you have significant ties (if any)
-Your LSAT/GPA numbers
Ah sorry. Relatively new and kinda sad from my cycle so I overlooked doing this.

Please ignore/delete this post for now, I will come back later and ask this question with everything filled out in detail.

BigZuck

Diamond

Post by BigZuck » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:08 pm

You don't need to delete anything, you can edit your original post.

I go to UT, I don't think it's worth more than about 100Kish debt. To get that you would need I state tuition and about a 20K a year scholarship.

We need all that other info though to really help you out here.

GreatBraffsby

Bronze

Post by GreatBraffsby » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 pm

ChocoFreeze wrote:
lymenheimer wrote:

-Your LSAT/GPA numbers
Ah sorry. Relatively new and kinda sad from my cycle so I overlooked doing this.

Please ignore/delete this post for now, I will come back later and ask this question with everything filled out in detail.

Or just edit the initial post to include the pertinent info.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”