Cardozo v. Boston College Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
HTlaw

New

Cardozo v. Boston College

Post by HTlaw » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Cardozo with a full scholly or Boston College with 15,000 a year? I would like to eventually practice law in NYC which is why I would consider Cardozo over BC (however, BC does place about 15% of grads in NYC which may almost be the same amount Cardozo actually places :lol: ). BUT my parents will be paying for half of the tuition plus living expenses.

trebekismyhero

Silver

Re: Cardozo v. Boston College

Post by trebekismyhero » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:46 pm

HTlaw wrote:Cardozo with a full scholly or Boston College with 15,000 a year? I would like to eventually practice law in NYC which is why I would consider Cardozo over BC (however, BC does place about 15% of grads in NYC which may almost be the same amount Cardozo actually places :lol: ). BUT my parents will be paying for half of the tuition plus living expenses.
In order to receive the best feedback in this forum, please provide as much of the following information in your original post as possible:

-The schools you are considering
-The total Cost of Attendance (COA) of each. COA = cost of tuition + fees + books + cost of living (COL) + accumulated interest - scholarships. Here is a helpful calculator.
-How you will be financing your COA, i.e. loans, family, or savings
-Where you are from and where you want to work, and other places where you have significant ties (if any)
-Your general career goals
-Your LSAT/GPA numbers
-How many times you have taken the LSAT

The answer completely depends on these. Especially career goals and debt

PeanutsNJam

Gold

Re: Cardozo v. Boston College

Post by PeanutsNJam » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:51 pm

If your parents are footing the bill, BC. Odds of getting biglaw are better. Not good, but better. How dead set are you on NYC anyway? Boston is nice.

There's always the retake or not go alternative too.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”