Portland, OR (Lewis and Clark) v. Portland, ME (Maine Law) Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
BigZuck

Diamond

Re: Portland, OR (Lewis and Clark) v. Portland, ME (Maine Law)

Post by BigZuck » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:30 pm

I think "Animal_Activist" jumped the shark when he flipped out against the retake brigade just because one person said it. Like, I get that that's the point of his flamery but dude, slow The burn down a bit. Thread had potential but you shot your wad at the earliest possible moment.

Regroup, think about what you did wrong, and then come back to it in a month or two from a fresh angle.

bretby

Bronze

Post by bretby » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Animal_Activist wrote: You dumbness already failed the first lesson in law: ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION.
In my experience, that is actually the opposite of the first lesson in law.

deadpanic

Silver

Post by deadpanic » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Animal_Activist wrote:You dumbness already failed the first lesson in law: ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION.
This guy is gonna be so good on the cross examination of the veterinarian in the $500.00 property damage suit for accidentally putting down Mr. Mittens.

I guess go ahead and go to Maine to try and advocate for all those deliciously harvested lobsters. Not sure who is gonna pay you or how you would ever have any cause of action in pretty much any animal law, but since you just care about the quality of life rather than ever getting a legal job, this is your answer.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”