All else equal, Hastings or Loyola? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Hastings or Loyola, all else equal.

Loyola
30%
Hastings
70%

Total votes: 53

romothesavior

Diamond

Re: All else equal, Hastings or Loyola?

Post by romothesavior » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:32 pm

CO2016YEAH wrote:Alright, this thread can die. Decided I'm not moving up to the Bay. This year it will be LLS or USC if it comes through (or Pepperdine if they come through with close to a full ride and no stips).

As I've said in other threads, I will be taking in June to see if I can gain into the high 160s or low 170s, otherwise I roll with the deposit I put down this cycle.

Thanks, guys. Keep posting if you like.
Good luck on your retake. You better study like a madman because either of these options at the price (or USC at sticker) would be a really, really bad life decision.

Dr. Dre

Gold

Post by Dr. Dre » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:36 pm

CO2016YEAH

Silver

Post by CO2016YEAH » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Dr. Dre wrote:OP, use this to help you

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=206480
Lol. 19 pages of pencil discussion. :) THIS is advice I will heed! Thanks, Dre! I only read the first page, but I will move forward when I get off the phone and onto the laptop.

RAWR

Bronze

Post by RAWR » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:59 pm

froglee wrote:Ummmm...too hard for me to decide because....both schools are trash schools.

You literally might be the rudest person on TLS, which is really almost an accomplishment. You bash on every school except Pepperdine and Cardozo, which in contrast you speak so highly of I can't help but think you're being sarcastic. What makes you think you know everything? Honestly.

There are plenty of people who help others see the facts regarding employment statistics of schools when they're not favorable, but someone you manage to be the rudest of everyone, and the biggest snob on the internet.

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROL

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”