Cornell($20,000) vs. Georgetown(Sticker) Now with a poll Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Chooooooose

Cornell
87%
Georgetown
13%

Total votes: 60

TripTrip

Gold

Re: Cornell($20,000) vs. Georgetown(Sticker) Now with a poll

Post by TripTrip » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 pm

tathagatagarbha wrote:Any thoughts on how the waitlist game will turn out this year with the decreasing applicants?
Only baseless speculation since the situation is so weird. CW is just "don't withdraw from the waitlist unless you wouldn't attend on a full ride."
WahooLaw24 wrote:I would say, in general, any time you list "poor employment rate" as a con for the school giving you less money, you probably should choose the other school.
:idea:

Richie Tenenbaum

Gold

Re: Cornell($20,000) vs. Georgetown(Sticker) Now with a poll

Post by Richie Tenenbaum » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:32 pm

tathagatagarbha wrote:
ajax adonis wrote:Between these two: Cornell.

Put in your deposit for Cornell. Then I would retake and see how you do. If you do worse, just go to Cornell, if you do better, then withdraw deposit and enter the cycle again. Each year the applicants get worse and worse (as far as the trend is going so far), so you'll have a better chance.

Thank you very very much for all the insights and advices guys, I truly appreciate them.
It's just take a retake isn't an option for me as I already took the LSAT three times...

I guess I will put in my deposit for Cornell, and wait for the schools that I got waitlisted..

Any thoughts on how the waitlist game will turn out this year with the decreasing applicants?

Thanks again guys!
You can request LSAC to take a fourth time...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”