Fire Away Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
hephaestus

Gold

Re: Fire Away

Post by hephaestus » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 pm

MrSwaggums wrote:Thanks again to everyone for all the advice and tips, I appreciate the knowledge that everyone has shared with me.

I will retake in June and hopefully reap some good benefits because I definitely dont wanna put myself in a bad situation with debt graduating from LS at the ripe old age of 26 haha.
Congrats on your decision to retake.

Redamon1

Bronze

Post by Redamon1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 am

ImNoScar wrote:
MrSwaggums wrote:Thanks again to everyone for all the advice and tips, I appreciate the knowledge that everyone has shared with me.

I will retake in June and hopefully reap some good benefits because I definitely dont wanna put myself in a bad situation with debt graduating from LS at the ripe old age of 26 haha.
Congrats on your decision to retake.
Good luck. Definitely the right decision.

WanderingPondering

Bronze

Post by WanderingPondering » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:27 am

Good on ya mate.

Best of luck in your career!

somewhatwayward

Silver

Post by somewhatwayward » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Good choice! Toodle on over to the LSAT prep forum for help on how to study thoroughly. At the very least you should be able to get your LG score down to -0 which will help a lot. Plus after lots of practice tests (20-30) you will start to see patterns in the LR and RC sections, too. The LSAT is very learnable. Good luck!

dixiecupdrinking

Gold

Post by dixiecupdrinking » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Just wanted to pile on the encouragement. You're making the right decision; it's plausible to add 10 points to that LSAT score with a few weeks of serious studying.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”