How marketable is a Columbia degree outside of NY? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where should I go?

CLS @ sticker
12%
UT w/ full scholly
31%
NW w/ full scholly
57%

Total votes: 107

DaleCooper

New

Re: How marketable is a Columbia degree outside of NY?

Post by DaleCooper » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Oh, and...
Aberzombie1892 wrote:(CCP range only)
:roll:

stillwater

Gold

Post by stillwater » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:55 pm

DaleCooper wrote:Oh, and...
Aberzombie1892 wrote:(CCP range only)
:roll:
TLS loves antiNYU trolling.

And to address the thread title, Columbia is so unprefTTTigious as soon as you get into Connecticut and New Jersey.

somewhatwayward

Silver

Post by somewhatwayward » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:59 pm

john7234797 wrote:This is one case where I think TLS prestigewhoring may be in the wrong. UT rapes in the state of Texas. Texas is the best state in the country right now economically (sorry leftwing ivory-tower Coasters. At UT you will pass up going to a slightly better school in Northwestern but you'll be in the region where you want to work and can get busy networking right away. Your chances at a job at a Big Firm or a Federal Clerkship are very high and given that you got a full scholarship I think you'll have little problem getting the necessary grades to get a good outcome (I've heard the only thing keeping UT out of the T14 is that it's mandated they take the vast majority of their students from Texas lowering their admissions criteria).
Putting aside the fact that you are flat-out wrong as other people have pointed out, please don't use the word 'rapes' like that...guess it's the left-wing ivory tower side of me that is sensitive toward how rape victims might feel :roll: :roll:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”