HELP USC VS. YEAR OFF
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:53 pm
Hello!
I was admitted to Duke off the waitlist (36K total scholarship) and still to this day waitlisted at NYU, Penn.
I had to turn down Duke's offer due to personal circumstances that keeps me in Southern California this year.
I am considering attending USC (90K scholarship) this year, or reapplying in September (I did not submit my application until late December). I do not mind waiting a year to attend school, but wouldnt have significant change to my application.
I would love to hear some insight if you have any, thanks!
I was admitted to Duke off the waitlist (36K total scholarship) and still to this day waitlisted at NYU, Penn.
I had to turn down Duke's offer due to personal circumstances that keeps me in Southern California this year.
I am considering attending USC (90K scholarship) this year, or reapplying in September (I did not submit my application until late December). I do not mind waiting a year to attend school, but wouldnt have significant change to my application.
I would love to hear some insight if you have any, thanks!