Is it possible Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
dudeimsocool

New

Is it possible

Post by dudeimsocool » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 pm

I told T1 school that I wasn't attending after I got in off the waitlist back in May. Anyway I can still go, should I try and contact them or is it of no use. Also, any chance they would give me the scholarship they offered.

splitbrain

Silver

Re: Is it possible

Post by splitbrain » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:40 pm

To be honest, this sounds like a question that you can directly address with the school. You can just explain that your circumstances that prompted you to withdraw changed, and you'd like to know if this were still a possibility. I wouldn't hold my breath; they've probably already filled the seat.

Might as well try, though.

thelawyler

Silver

Post by thelawyler » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:41 pm

dudeimsocool wrote:I told T1 school that I wasn't attending after I got in off the waitlist back in May. Anyway I can still go, should I try and contact them or is it of no use. Also, any chance they would give me the scholarship they offered.
Why not just contact them and see. The worst they can do is tell you no.

PolySuyGuy

Bronze

Post by PolySuyGuy » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:02 pm

dudeimsocool wrote:I told T1 school that I wasn't attending after I got in off the waitlist back in May. Anyway I can still go, should I try and contact them or is it of no use. Also, any chance they would give me the scholarship they offered.

Did you contact them? What did they say?

rickgrimes69

Silver

Post by rickgrimes69 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:30 pm

PolySuyGuy wrote:

Any particular reason you've been going around necro-ing old and uninteresting threads?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Nova

Platinum

Post by Nova » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:21 pm

rickgrimes69 wrote:
PolySuyGuy wrote:

Any particular reason you've been going around necro-ing old and uninteresting threads?
Seriously

Teflon_Jeff

Bronze

Post by Teflon_Jeff » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:49 pm

rickgrimes69 wrote:
PolySuyGuy wrote:

Building a post count? No clue why that would matter, though. Only thing I can think of is epic pre-troll planning.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”