Rutgers Employment Representations Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
2saddlehorn

New

Rutgers Employment Representations

Post by 2saddlehorn » Tue May 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Anyone out there see the employment representation by Rutgers claiming that 90% of graduates would earn $130,000? Apparently only less than 5% of graduates are seeing this result. This is Dean Solomon's response:
"Dean Rayman Solomon is defending the pitch to prospective students despite reports that no more than five recent graduates reported a salary of $130,000. Solomon is quoted as responding to questions with 'I don’t know how to respond. If you have a hundred people, would four of them be misled? Would one be misled? Would 98 be misled? [It was] a piece that was designed to get people to think about something they hadn’t thought about. This wasn’t the only information they could get about it."
Please email me if you or any of your friends decided to pursue your degree at Rutgers based wholly or partly on the representation. Jennifer.duffy@yahoo.com
I'd like to see how many people have relied on this in this economy.

flem

Diamond

Re: Rutgers Employment Representations

Post by flem » Tue May 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Tiago Splitter

Diamond

Re: Rutgers Employment Representations

Post by Tiago Splitter » Tue May 29, 2012 3:10 pm

2saddlehorn wrote:Anyone out there see the employment representation by Rutgers claiming that 90% of graduates would earn $130,000?
Rutgers says a lot of sketchy things in that email. 90% making 130K is not one of them.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”