A good LS with COOL Student?????????????? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
rman1201

Silver

Re: I good LS with COOL Student??????????????

Post by rman1201 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:58 am

muhtord wrote:
cassidylane wrote:I'm normally too much of a softy to get behind the merciless teasing that happens on these forums....but I'm pretty sure my mind exploded when I just read this thread.

Its like...he definitely knows he is being teased but I'm not sure he knows why? If he'd had come right back and said that English was not his first language he would have won my sympathy a bit but ohhhhh my goodness.

Lost my shit at "pragmatic thinking."
Sorry, I will pass on your sympathy. I can stand up for myself:)
I am keeping on writing, because, hey, not everybody is as judgmental as you are, and by the way, I do have a few worthy replies.
You miss basic grammar but correctly spell one of the most commonly misspelled words in English.
I'm starting to buy into the Chinese LOLcat using a Google translation theory.

(or just a flame)

Pricer

Silver

Re: A good LS with COOL Student??????????????

Post by Pricer » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 am

His avatar is a drawing of a dragon. This could easily be some 10 year old kid screwing with us.

cassidylane

Bronze

Post by cassidylane » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 am

muhtord wrote:
cassidylane wrote:I'm normally too much of a softy to get behind the merciless teasing that happens on these forums....but I'm pretty sure my mind exploded when I just read this thread.

Its like...he definitely knows he is being teased but I'm not sure he knows why? If he'd had come right back and said that English was not his first language he would have won my sympathy a bit but ohhhhh my goodness.

I am keeping on writing, because, hey, not everybody is as judgmental as you are, and by the way, I do have a few worthy replies.

No....you don't.

A good reply would be restating (with full words, avoiding "u" and "r") what your GPA, LSAT, interests, goals in the legal field, and hopes for law school are. Using adjectives beyond the word "COOL" would also help. Not being combative would certainly help your case. Also fewer emoticons and exclamation points may make people take you seriously.

Several people have responded politely requesting you do these things....and you have not. You're either not real, or not really looking for any answers.

rman1201

Silver

Post by rman1201 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 am

Pricer wrote:His avatar is a drawing of a dragon. This could easily be some 10 year old kid screwing with us.
Maybe its one of the clowns seeking vengeance.

cassidylane

Bronze

Post by cassidylane » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:01 am

rman1201 wrote:
Pricer wrote:His avatar is a drawing of a dragon. This could easily be some 10 year old kid screwing with us.
Maybe its one of the clowns seeking vengeance.
LOL.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

2L2011

Bronze

Post by 2L2011 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:01 am

Didn't dragons eat cavemen? :|

muhtord

New

Post by muhtord » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:03 am

rman1201 wrote:
muhtord wrote:
lawfuture10 wrote:This is the greatest thread ever.

Unless OP ends up in LS anywhere. That would be an indictment on the whole system, and I would have to be ashamed to be a law student. :(
It's time to feel ashamed:) Send me your address and I will send you I postcard from a better LS than yours:) Enjoy!
LSAT/GPA??????
What makes you so COOL?
What country are you from?

Help us help you
Well, if you are trying to really be helpful here, despite your attempted insults, I will tell you

Feb 2010 LSAT 174 (Can do better)/ GPA 4.00 (Can't do better)
Country? Does not matter.
Am i so cool? No. I never said that. 8)

DeeCee

Silver

Post by DeeCee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:05 am

DeeCee wrote:
DeeCee wrote:
DeeCee wrote:OP, I noticed your profile says you're "international." If this is true it would make a lot of sense and others might understand you a little better...
I call total flame since you only care to answer those that insult you.

muhtord

New

Post by muhtord » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:06 am

cassidylane wrote:
muhtord wrote:

No....you don't.

A good reply would be restating (with full words, avoiding "u" and "r") what your GPA, LSAT, interests, goals in the legal field, and hopes for law school are. Using adjectives beyond the word "COOL" would also help. Not being combative would certainly help your case. Also fewer emoticons and exclamation points may make people take you seriously.

Several people have responded politely requesting you do these things....and you have not. You're either not real, or not really looking for any answers.
So, sue me :P

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

2L2011

Bronze

Post by 2L2011 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:06 am

you'll tell him if he is trying to do something?
Will you also tell me if I'm black. My parents and Rabbi say that I'm not, but every time I bangabitch in the dark, she swears to all her friends it HAD to have been a brotha :shock: ! Seriously, can you use your superpychic powers to help me with that too?!? :)
muhtord wrote:
rman1201 wrote:
muhtord wrote:

Unless OP ends up in LS anywhere. That would be an indictment on the whole system, and I would have to be ashamed to be a law student. :(
It's time to feel ashamed:) Send me your address and I will send you I postcard from a better LS than yours:) Enjoy!
LSAT/GPA??????
What makes you so COOL?

Help us help you
Well, if you are trying to really be helpful here, despite your attempted insults, I will tell you

NU_Jet55

Silver

Post by NU_Jet55 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:07 am

--ImageRemoved--

DeeCee

Silver

Post by DeeCee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:07 am

NU_Jet55 wrote:--ImageRemoved--

I know it right? IBTL

cassidylane

Bronze

Post by cassidylane » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:09 am

2L2011 wrote:you'll tell him if he is trying to do something?
Will you also tell me if I'm black. My parents and Rabbi say that I'm not, but every time I bangabitch in the dark, she swears to all her friends it HAD to have been a brotha :shock: ! Seriously, can you use your superpychic powers to help me with that too?!? :)

AHAHAHAHA.
Omg.
:D :D :D

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

rman1201

Silver

Post by rman1201 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:11 am

This.... might not actually be a flame.....

OP might be legit?
Last edited by rman1201 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeeCee

Silver

Post by DeeCee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:12 am

rman1201 wrote:This.... might not actually be a flame.....

OP might be legit?
we wouldn't know because OP won't answer the same question I've posted 4 times. I call flame until OP replies.
Last edited by DeeCee on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

2L2011

Bronze

Post by 2L2011 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 am

CANDYMAN!CANDYMAN!CANDYMAN!CANDYMAN!

(Damnasshole was supposed to show up the 3rd time I browbeat him about it!Where's an umpire when you need one?!? Wait,what?Kids these day watch hoops instead..........F'n MTVgeneration!!!!!!!)
DeeCee wrote:

OP might be legit?

(also, is the country Uzbekistan?)
we wouldn't know because OP won't answer the same question I've posted 4 times. I call flame until OP replies.

lawfuture10

Bronze

Post by lawfuture10 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 am

muhtord wrote:
mr_toad wrote:
My confidence is based on the evidence you continue to provide. If you want to be taken seriously, it's your choice. Nice use of the word 'pragmatic', by the way, a brilliantly positioned non-sequitur. FYI, pragmatics would dictate that you would adjust yourself to the social - also linguistic register - expectations and levels of your environment. If you won't do this, expect to remain the outcast. Basic sociolinguistics, FTW.
Oh, seriously man! Do you even read what u post? From being a Professor of likelihoods, you just made yourself the King of pragmatism! Wow, you just keep making smarter and smarter assumptions about yourself. Open your eyes: you are still on the Earth.

1st, how are you to dictate "the social - also linguistic register" of this forum??? "expectations and levels of your environment"??? LOL
You kidding me>? Unfortunately, you are the only, of the two of us, to think that you are on a higher level. Quit thinking that!!! People are different, so used to it. "Don't like it, go home"

Expect to remain an outcast???? HAHAHAHA... Do you now imagine yourself sitting on throne, as a better human being, and me being your slave, or something??? Why your words seem like they are coming half-god?

Listen, you can write all you want, but, just for your own consciousness, plz, reflect on your words for a couple of weeks :lol:
--ImageRemoved--

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Diamond

Post by 20160810 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 am

OP is posting from a NYC IP, so no clues about his country of origin there.

muhtord

New

Post by muhtord » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 am

OP might be legit?

I dont want to give out identifiable info, but I have reasons to believe OP is real.
Everything negative post is coming from you guys write on assumptions that are totally false.

And you have to understand I have spent my whole life dealing with various people overconfident on their assumptions.

Again, most of those kids think that they are in some ways better than the rest of us. And these are the people I am trying to avoid. I apologize If my writing left you wishing for better. I usually do not get that much of cynicism from a couple of typos. After all, this is not my f'''''n personal statement...

muhtord

New

Post by muhtord » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:23 am

SBL wrote:OP is posting from a NYC IP, so no clues about his country of origin there.
Excellent, why do you care? It can be a mask ip... You want me to change to UK>?

Pricer

Silver

Post by Pricer » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:24 am

muhtord wrote:
rman1201 wrote:
muhtord wrote:

LSAT/GPA??????
What makes you so COOL?

Help us help you

Definitely a flame. No one could score 174, have a 4.0, and be a retard. You either really scored that high and are screwing with us, or you made those numbers up, in which case you're still screwing with us. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Diamond

Post by 20160810 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:25 am

muhtord wrote:
SBL wrote:OP is posting from a NYC IP, so no clues about his country of origin there.
Excellent, why do you care? It can be a mask ip... You want me to change to UK>?
I didn't say you were posting from NYC. I said your IP resolves to NYC and this gives us no clues. Though your response gives us clues as to your reading comprehension abilities.

rman1201

Silver

Post by rman1201 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:26 am

muhtord wrote:
Why are you defensive when you said on the first page you're from NYC?

muhtord

New

Post by muhtord » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:26 am

lawfuture10 wrote: Oh, seriously man! Do you even read what u post? From being a Professor of likelihoods, you just made yourself the King of pragmatism! Wow, you just keep making smarter and smarter assumptions about yourself. Open your eyes: you are still on the Earth.

1st, how are you to dictate "the social - also linguistic register" of this forum??? "expectations and levels of your environment"??? LOL
You kidding me>? Unfortunately, you are the only, of the two of us, to think that you are on a higher level. Quit thinking that!!! People are different, so used to it. "Don't like it, go home"

Expect to remain an outcast???? HAHAHAHA... Do you now imagine yourself sitting on throne, as a better human being, and me being your slave, or something??? Why your words seem like they are coming half-god?

Listen, you can write all you want, but, just for your own consciousness, plz, reflect on your words for a couple of weeks :lol:
--ImageRemoved--[/quote]

HA HA, funny :(
Your posts are not productive.

2L2011

Bronze

Post by 2L2011 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:29 am

why care enough to check? (...stalker....)
SBL wrote:
muhtord wrote:
I didn't say you were posting from NYC. I said your IP resolves to NYC and this gives us no clues. Though your response gives us clues as to your reading comprehension abilities.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”