Schools that place well in Arizona? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
dr123

Gold

Re: Schools that place well in Arizona?

Post by dr123 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Edmonds4 wrote:
Veyron wrote:Good, if you are too lazy to retake a 156 you aren't cut out for the workload in law school or the legal profession.
Im not lazy at all. After getting my December score, however, I was feeling completely dejected and not thinking very clearly at all.. You were obviously right about retaking..

Aaaand, I would have no clue what kind of job I could land with a Political Science Degree

What you got your undergrad degree in doesnt matter much, What does matter however is marketable job skills. If you have marketable job skills you could have a degree in underwater basket weaving and still land an a'ight job

bellamy

New

Post by bellamy » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Veyron wrote:
bellamy wrote:
Veyron wrote:
fragged wrote:I am hoping to get into ASU, but have not heard yet.

I have been accepted to U of Utah, wondering if they place well in Arizona. Anyone know?
Not really.
Actually BYU places much better in the Phoenix market and should be considered even if you aren't a Mormon if you are thinking about UofU but want AZ
This is true, but how does it contradict what I said?
I did not intent to contradict what you said.In fact I agree with what you said. I was providing another alternative to the OP. Touchy aren't we ?

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:05 pm

[/quote]Actually BYU places much better in the Phoenix market and should be considered even if you aren't a Mormon if you are thinking about UofU but want AZ[/quote]

This is true, but how does it contradict what I said?[/quote]
I did not intent to contradict what you said.In fact I agree with what you said. I was providing another alternative to the OP. Touchy aren't we ?[/quote]

Starting a sentence that agrees with a previous statement with "actually?" Check you English!

fragged

Bronze

Post by fragged » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:24 am

Veyron wrote:Starting a sentence that agrees with a previous statement with "actually?" Check you English!
Shouldn't you be studying? What are you doing trolling a thread about placement in Arizona? You remind me of the guy who graduated high school but keeps showing up at football games and homecoming dances.

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:49 am

fragged wrote:
Veyron wrote:Starting a sentence that agrees with a previous statement with "actually?" Check you English!
Shouldn't you be studying? What are you doing trolling a thread about placement in Arizona? You remind me of the guy who graduated high school but keeps showing up at football games and homecoming dances.
Procrastination FTW.

Also, why wouldn't I be interested in placement in Arizona?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

fragged

Bronze

Post by fragged » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Veyron wrote:Also, why wouldn't I be interested in placement in Arizona?
Because you're at Penn. You don't have to be concerned about placement anywhere.

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:35 pm

fragged wrote:
Veyron wrote:Also, why wouldn't I be interested in placement in Arizona?
Because you're at Penn. You don't have to be concerned about placement anywhere.
What is this, 2006?

bellamy

New

Post by bellamy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Veyron wrote:
Actually BYU places much better in the Phoenix market and should be considered even if you aren't a Mormon if you are thinking about UofU but want AZ[/quote]

This is true, but how does it contradict what I said?[/quote]
I did not intent to contradict what you said.In fact I agree with what you said. I was providing another alternative to the OP. Touchy aren't we ?[/quote]

Starting a sentence that agrees with a previous statement with "actually?" Check you English![/quote]
Not as much a sin as writing ambiguous incomplete sentences. Hone those legal writing skills and you may do well . You have the right temperment to litigate in NYC

FlightoftheEarls

Silver

Post by FlightoftheEarls » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:19 pm

bellamy wrote:
Veyron wrote:
Starting a sentence that agrees with a previous statement with "actually?" Check you English!
Not as much a sin as writing ambiguous incomplete sentences. Hone those legal writing skills and you may do well . You have the right temperment to litigate in NYC
If you're trying to burn him on the "Check you English!" line, check you common-ATL/XOXO/TLS-internet-witticisms:

http://abovethelaw.com/2009/10/quinn-em ... ry-always/
http://abovethelaw.com/2010/09/check-yo ... ttle-evil/
http://abovethelaw.com/2010/03/check-yo ... tationery/
http://abovethelaw.com/2010/09/check-yo ... ttle-evil/
http://abovethelaw.com/2010/06/quote-of ... r-choices/

Holy shit, I just defended Veyron.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”