. Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Pretzel_Logic

Platinum

Re: In-state UKentucky v. in-state WVU

Post by Pretzel_Logic » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:40 pm

johnnyutah wrote:
Pretzel_Logic wrote: seriously to the OP: I'm a UK 1L and it's the bomb dot com.
It had better be, to make up for being located in Lexington.
I mean, let's be real, our building sucks.

Also, I think I enjoy law school way more than most normal people.

And i will, someday when I'm not flat broke, explore the Ville...that just wasn't happening first semester. one of my law school bffs is from there and goes home about every weekend, she finds lex so inferior haha

johnnyutah

Gold

Post by johnnyutah » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Pretzel_Logic wrote: And i will, someday when I'm not flat broke, explore the Ville...that just wasn't happening first semester. one of my law school bffs is from there and goes home about every weekend, she finds lex so inferior haha
Hahah, it's a running joke in Kentucky that people from 'ville look down on Lex and vice versa. Where are you from originally?

PS: Just to clarify, Louisville is honestly a way better city.

Pretzel_Logic

Platinum

Post by Pretzel_Logic » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 pm

johnnyutah wrote:
Pretzel_Logic wrote: And i will, someday when I'm not flat broke, explore the Ville...that just wasn't happening first semester. one of my law school bffs is from there and goes home about every weekend, she finds lex so inferior haha
Hahah, it's a running joke in Kentucky that people from 'ville look down on Lex and vice versa. Where are you from originally?

PS: Just to clarify, Louisville is honestly a way better city.
DC area. My dad's family is from NKY, hence my blue blood connection.

Another thing for the OP--I went with in-state at UK because, of my options, that would result in my lowest debt load. That's what my decision really came down to. As much as I liked Wake and George Mason, they were both too freaking expensive for me. I realize there's not a huge difference in debt projections based on the tuition options you have here but do give it some thought.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”