Need some guidance Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
IamAskier

Bronze

Need some guidance

Post by IamAskier » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Long time visitor to the site, first time poster.

158/3.7
I have applied to several schools, and am just waiting to get replies, so maybe this is a little premature. I just wanted to get some advice as to what school, assuming I get in, is the best overall fit with regards to interests/costs/job prospects. I'm a UT resident, and hope to stay regionally and go the public/gov/non-profit route, but you never know.

I've applied to U of Oregon, L&C, Seattle U, Gonzaga, U of Boulder, U of Utah, Denver U, UNLV, Loyola LA, Penn State, Michigan State, and Washington&Lee (last 5 just because of fee waiver). First, I am wondering what my chances are, and second, what school out this list is going to be the wisest choice?

HeavenWood

Gold

Re: Need some guidance

Post by HeavenWood » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 pm

IamAskier wrote:Long time visitor to the site, first time poster.

158/3.7
I have applied to several schools, and am just waiting to get replies, so maybe this is a little premature. I just wanted to get some advice as to what school, assuming I get in, is the best overall fit with regards to interests/costs/job prospects. I'm a UT resident, and hope to stay regionally and go the public/gov/non-profit route, but you never know.

I've applied to U of Oregon, L&C, Seattle U, Gonzaga, U of Boulder, U of Utah, Denver U, UNLV, Loyola LA, Penn State, Michigan State, and Washington&Lee (last 5 just because of fee waiver). First, I am wondering what my chances are, and second, what school out this list is going to be the wisest choice?
Please retake.

FuManChusco

Silver

Post by FuManChusco » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Retake gyllenhaal

FuManChusco

Silver

Post by FuManChusco » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Also, Troy Retakeman.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”