What is the best school for practicing law in Pennsylvania? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
AreJay711

Gold

Re: What is the best school for practicing law in Pennsylvania?

Post by AreJay711 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:29 pm

whymeohgodno wrote:
ajmanyjah wrote:
Veyron wrote:
Beleive it or not, in my state, most people don't get all pissy about things.

I'll use NY as an example. You think people in Manhattan would give a shit if I said any of this to them? Its par for the course there.

Americans have a very diverse sets of attitudes and, since no one on the internet can actually kick my ass, I adopt the one I like best. If you don't like it, feel free not to read my posts.

IRL, people who don't like the way I speak are free not to associate with me, and plenty don't. The ones that are left are my friends. Those that try to fight me find out that even a nerd who went to school in the bario can take care of himself.
You would get rocked if you actually meant it. Plus it's Brooklyn where most of the shit-talking happens.
Yeah I'm really not kidding when I say if you said some of the stuff you say to people at Brooklyn, you can expect a quick ass whooping.
This is still going on? This is TLS, a website full of people who consider going anywhere below GULC a let-down, no one is getting their ass kicked. And no shit you can say stuff on the internet that you wouldn't say to complete strangers in real life. What are you trying to prove?

whymeohgodno

Gold

Post by whymeohgodno » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:34 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
whymeohgodno wrote:
ajmanyjah wrote:
Veyron wrote:
Beleive it or not, in my state, most people don't get all pissy about things.

I'll use NY as an example. You think people in Manhattan would give a shit if I said any of this to them? Its par for the course there.

Americans have a very diverse sets of attitudes and, since no one on the internet can actually kick my ass, I adopt the one I like best. If you don't like it, feel free not to read my posts.

IRL, people who don't like the way I speak are free not to associate with me, and plenty don't. The ones that are left are my friends. Those that try to fight me find out that even a nerd who went to school in the bario can take care of himself.
You would get rocked if you actually meant it. Plus it's Brooklyn where most of the shit-talking happens.
Yeah I'm really not kidding when I say if you said some of the stuff you say to people at Brooklyn, you can expect a quick ass whooping.
This is still going on? This is TLS, a website full of people who consider going anywhere below GULC a let-down, no one is getting their ass kicked. And no shit you can say stuff on the internet that you wouldn't say to complete strangers in real life. What are you trying to prove?
Are you stupid? Go back and read what the convo between me and Veyron was about. No shit people say stuff on the internet they wouldn't IRL. That's not the point here. Thanks for contributing nothing.

ajmanyjah

Bronze

Post by ajmanyjah » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Veyron wrote:
whymeohgodno wrote:
ajmanyjah wrote:
Veyron wrote:
I'll keep that in mind if I ever decided to go hipster spotting. However, I do say this shit like this and far worse to my friends in Manhattan, its all good. You should hear the kind of stuff they say to me.

In any case why should I care that in some locale, somewhere, I would get my jaw broken for saying what I do? I would get stoned to death in Iran and blown the fuck up in Mogadishu. This is equally irrelevant to my life.
Yea, Williamsburg is not all there is in BK, but I would think someone who "came up in the barrio" would know this. And I say shit like this all over NYC---but it's jokes. You are serious, which is lame

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 pm

[/quote]

You would get rocked if you actually meant it. Plus it's Brooklyn where most of the shit-talking happens.[/quote]

Yeah I'm really not kidding when I say if you said some of the stuff you say to people at Brooklyn, you can expect a quick ass whooping.[/quote]

This is still going on? This is TLS, a website full of people who consider going anywhere below GULC a let-down, no one is getting their ass kicked. And no shit you can say stuff on the internet that you wouldn't say to complete strangers in real life. What are you trying to prove?[/quote]

Are you stupid? Go back and read what the convo between me and Veyron was about. No shit people say stuff on the internet they wouldn't IRL. That's not the point here. Thanks for contributing nothing.[/quote]

Some guy on the internet told me that you could get your jaw broken in Brooklyn for saying things like this brah.

Barrio does not necessarily = NYC. Are you that provincial? I bet you've never even been to the west coast. Heck, I bet you haven't even spent much time outside Brooklyn.

Going to school in the barrio does not = growing up in the barrio. Out west, our school districts are like the size of your borough.

ajmanyjah

Bronze

Post by ajmanyjah » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 pm

LoL at some west coaster talking about how NYC is. No wonder you think BK is exclusively hipsterville. Fucking carpetbaggers infesting my city.

Dude, keep going with the false assumptions BTW...you are the one who brought up NYC. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I have EASILY lived in more places (though my living on the WC was Vancity, I've been to every major city on the West Coast)

And for "not been outside of BK"---I guess Montreal, Shanghai and Vancouver are all hoods in BK :roll:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:53 pm

ajmanyjah wrote:LoL at some west coaster talking about how NYC is. No wonder you think BK is exclusively hipsterville. Fucking carpetbaggers infesting my city.

Dude, keep going with the false assumptions BTW...you are the one who brought up NYC. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I have EASILY lived in more places (though my living on the WC was Vancity, I've been to every major city on the West Coast)

And for "not been outside of BK"---I guess Montreal, Shanghai and Vancouver are all hoods in BK :roll:
Nah, I don't think BK is exclusively hipsterville, I just know BK people well enough to know that saying that would piss you off :wink: .

Historical footnote, lol at someone from NYC complaining about carpetbaggers.

ajmanyjah

Bronze

Post by ajmanyjah » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Veyron wrote:
ajmanyjah wrote:LoL at some west coaster talking about how NYC is. No wonder you think BK is exclusively hipsterville. Fucking carpetbaggers infesting my city.

Nah, I don't think BK is exclusively hipsterville, I just know BK people well enough to know that saying that would piss you off :wink: .
Lame. Go back to the suburban cultureless hole that is Cali. Take your hipster buddies with you.

AreJay711

Gold

Post by AreJay711 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:57 pm

whymeohgodno wrote: Are you stupid? Go back and read what the convo between me and Veyron was about. No shit people say stuff on the internet they wouldn't IRL. That's not the point here. Thanks for contributing nothing.
So I guess you just contributed by being a dick then? I was more just talking about the whole tenor this thread has taken. Sorry if I thought you posted something that you didn't.

ajmanyjah

Bronze

Post by ajmanyjah » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Veyron wrote: Historical footnote, lol at someone from NYC complaining about carpetbaggers.
Do they not teach you analogic reasoning at Penn Law?

Are you trying to tell me that the term Islamofascists refer to Italians?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Gemini

Gold

Post by Gemini » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:40 pm

WHY is this continuing?

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:WHY is this continuing?
Because it is highly ammusing for all parties concerned. If you have another on-topic question, I'm sure you can still get an answer to it.

Gemini

Gold

Post by Gemini » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:04 pm

No my questions have been answered.

Therefore:

/thread.

HeavenWood

Gold

Post by HeavenWood » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:No my questions have been answered.

Therefore:

/thread.
Now the thread could continue indefinitely...

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Gemini

Gold

Post by Gemini » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:05 pm

I just want it to stop appearing at the top of my posts list LOL.

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:35 pm

the bad thing about posting that, is it is inevitable that someone will make a new post just to mess with you.

Gemini

Gold

Post by Gemini » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:49 pm

northwood wrote:the bad thing about posting that, is it is inevitable that someone will make a new post just to mess with you.
Nah haha, it takes more than that to mess with me. :P

People just get super uptight on these forums.

beach_terror

Platinum

Post by beach_terror » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
northwood wrote:the bad thing about posting that, is it is inevitable that someone will make a new post just to mess with you.

What else would expect on a forum full of future lawyers?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

HeavenWood

Gold

Post by HeavenWood » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:09 pm

beach_terror wrote:
Gemini Hopeful wrote:

What else would expect on a forum full of future lawyers?
Unicorns and rainbows?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”