Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where will I get more DPBs?

St. Johns-full ride
48%
Cornell-sticker
52%

Total votes: 146

SDWaterBaby

New

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Cornell?

Post by SDWaterBaby » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 pm

jlk86 wrote:
romothesavior wrote:
Enjoy the babe hunt. I'll be on the job hunt.

OP I think this merits further thought- Cornell obviously has the edge in recruiting, & this means there could be a decent presence of female interviewers from elite firms during OCI. Hiring partners have needs too, & if you can seduce them with your 6-pack & Brando-esque loving, you could reap twice the benefits.

TITCR

nyknicks

Bronze

Post by nyknicks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 pm

jlk86 wrote:
romothesavior wrote:

OP I think this merits further thought- Cornell obviously has the edge in recruiting, & this means there could be a decent presence of female interviewers from elite firms during OCI. Hiring partners have needs too, & if you can seduce them with your 6-pack & Brando-esque loving, you could reap twice the benefits.
I really do have so much respect for TLS and the brainstorming that goes on here. This is a perfect example of this. I never considered this point.

I just have two questions, if people can answer:

1)Is this practice semi-regular? Can I expect to sleep with female interviewers? I know I will have to make the first move, how do I do so without offending them if they aren't into that?

2)Are female partners usually attractive? I can see arguments for and against this. Hotness helps in promotions, but hotness also hurts work ethic. I also would assume that firms send their hotter partners to recruit, no?

calicocat

Silver

Post by calicocat » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:06 pm

This is such a flame, I can't believe people are being serious about this.

TTTennis

Bronze

Post by TTTennis » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 am

nyknicks wrote:
jlk86 wrote:
romothesavior wrote:

I really do have so much respect for TLS and the brainstorming that goes on here. This is a perfect example of this. I never considered this point.

I just have two questions, if people can answer:

1)Is this practice semi-regular? Can I expect to sleep with female interviewers? I know I will have to make the first move, how do I do so without offending them if they aren't into that?

2)Are female partners usually attractive? I can see arguments for and against this. Hotness helps in promotions, but hotness also hurts work ethic. I also would assume that firms send their hotter partners to recruit, no?
1) I'm not sure if the practice is semi-regular, but I think it is reasonable to expect to sleep with female interviewers. They will be into it, once you find a way to show off your newly acquired six-pack. This will be tough considering you will probably be wearing a suit to the interview, but not impossible.

2) This is a tough one. It could go either way. On the one hand it usually requires intelligence to make partner, and there seems to be a negative correlation with intelligence and hotness when it comes to women (although, I find intelligent women sexy, but thats just me). On the other hand, the female partner could have easily slept her way to the top, which could allow her to be super hot and completely dumb. Either way it shouldn't matter, because as long as she isn't completely terrible you will sleep with her. This will allow you to land the high-paying job (which will allow you to bag the gold diggers) and it will also add to your number (because you are going for quantity more than quality).

You face a tough decision and I don't envy the choice you have to make. But good luck, there are a lot of factors you have to take into consideration.

Trifles

Bronze

Post by Trifles » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:16 pm

:shock: I really hope I don't have to put up with this dude awkwardly hitting on me in class when I start at St. John's.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

TTTennis

Bronze

Post by TTTennis » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Trifles wrote::shock: I really hope I don't have to put up with this dude awkwardly hitting on me in class when I start at St. John's.
you will, and judging by this thread, it will be awkard.

darknightbegins

Silver

Post by darknightbegins » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 pm

Trifles wrote::shock: I really hope I don't have to put up with this dude awkwardly hitting on me in class when I start at St. John's.
Are you hot?

Trifles

Bronze

Post by Trifles » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:14 am

darknightbegins wrote:
Are you hot?
Nope!

OP, this is surely a sign you should go to Cornell.

TTTennis

Bronze

Post by TTTennis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:20 am

Trifles wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
Are you hot?
Nope!

Her denial means she is hot. But, CC is pretty hot and she's going to Cornell. We need pics of both CC and Trifles to see where OP should go :D

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

calicocat

Silver

Post by calicocat » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:33 am

TTTennis wrote:
Trifles wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
Are you hot?
Nope!

Her denial means she is hot. But, CC is pretty hot and she's going to Cornell. We need pics of both CC and Trifles to see where OP should go :D
TTTenis,

stfu

OP has no shot in hell anyways

TTTennis

Bronze

Re: Where will I get more women, St. Johns or Princeton Law?

Post by TTTennis » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 am

calicocat wrote: TTTenis,

stfu

OP has no shot in hell anyways
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Chichaca

Bronze

Post by Chichaca » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:39 am

Well Princeton is now the obvious answer.

pollaclc

Bronze

Post by pollaclc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:49 am

OP you go tanning and wont drink beer because it has too many carbs... are you really even a guy?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

darknightbegins

Silver

Post by darknightbegins » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:21 pm

pollaclc wrote:OP you go tanning and wont drink beer because it has too many carbs... are you really even a guy?
He could be metrosexual. A gym friend of mine tans and waxes his chest all the time "for the ladies". But he is also a complete pussy hound and has a hard time going a week without getting laid.

pollaclc

Bronze

Post by pollaclc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:46 pm

darknightbegins wrote:
pollaclc wrote:OP you go tanning and wont drink beer because it has too many carbs... are you really even a guy?
He could be metrosexual. A gym friend of mine tans and waxes his chest all the time "for the ladies". But he is also a complete pussy hound and has a hard time going a week without getting laid.
ew. if i wanted to hook up with someone who reaked of tanning bed and had no chest hair, i'd turn lesbian.

darknightbegins

Silver

Post by darknightbegins » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:25 pm

pollaclc wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:
ew. if i wanted to hook up with someone who reaked of tanning bed and had no chest hair, i'd turn lesbian.
Point is alot of hot dumb chicks like guys who tan and wax their body hair, thus why the OP likely does it.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “Choosing a Law School”