Is Yale Slipping?! Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
BlueCivic

Bronze

Re: Is Yale Slipping?!

Post by BlueCivic » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 pm

crackberry wrote:
BlueCivic wrote:
crackberry wrote:
BlueCivic wrote:I was at the HLS ASW, and man they do a good job. HLS is the Mecca of the legal world, I am now convinced. Its size gives it firepower that i don't think YLS can compete with. YLS might be better to get certain jobs, but it's not the center of the universe like HLS is. Anyway thats my post-indoctrination impression.
Man, that was some good Kool-Aid they gave you guys, huh?

Ha yeah, Sam Adams Kool-Aid. I do believe it though. Center of the frickin legal universe.
TBF, because the universe is an open system, technically any point in the universe is the center of the universe.
equivocation on the meaning of center, says LSAT Man! (haha so glad thats over forever)

Kronk

Diamond

Re: Is Yale Slipping?!

Post by Kronk » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 pm

crackberry wrote:
BlueCivic wrote:
crackberry wrote:
BlueCivic wrote:I was at the HLS ASW, and man they do a good job. HLS is the Mecca of the legal world, I am now convinced. Its size gives it firepower that i don't think YLS can compete with. YLS might be better to get certain jobs, but it's not the center of the universe like HLS is. Anyway thats my post-indoctrination impression.
Man, that was some good Kool-Aid they gave you guys, huh?

Ha yeah, Sam Adams Kool-Aid. I do believe it though. Center of the frickin legal universe.
TBF, because the universe is an open system, technically any point in the universe is the center of the universe.
Your LSATTT score is showing. Universe is an open system. Legal universe is not.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”