Rugters Newark, Camden & Seton Hall, which one's better? Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
BrianGriffintheDog

Bronze

Rugters Newark, Camden & Seton Hall, which one's better?

Post by BrianGriffintheDog » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Hello there,

I was just wondering which law schools in NJ is the best one out of all three. I'm from Canada, and I'm planning on attending law school in the states, but the only state that I have some connections are either New Jersey--maybe California. I don't really know much about these law schools except for all three of them are in some of the most dangerous parts of the state if not the entire country. The reason why these three law schools interest me the most is because they seem to have some regional reputation and have some resourceful market within and around the state of NJ.

Anyways, thanks in advance!

Brian

BigFatPanda

Bronze

Re: Rugters Newark, Camden & Seton Hall, which one's better?

Post by BigFatPanda » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:58 pm

BrianGriffintheDog wrote:Hello there,

I was just wondering which law schools in NJ is the best one out of all three. I'm from Canada, and I'm planning on attending law school in the states, but the only state that I have some connections are either New Jersey--maybe California. I don't really know much about these law schools except for all three of them are in some of the most dangerous parts of the state if not the entire country. The reason why these three law schools interest me the most is because they seem to have some regional reputation and have some resourceful market within and around the state of NJ.

Anyways, thanks in advance!

Brian
New Jersey is a horrible to stay in: its tax is ridiculously high, egregiously expensive car insurance, and its rule by bunch of wall street mobs. And i really don't think California is any better but since i never live there, i can not offer you any meaningful insight.

But since Rutgers is my alma mater, i'll give Rutgers a vote of confidence over Seton Hall.

im_blue

Gold

Re: Rugters Newark, Camden & Seton Hall, which one's better?

Post by im_blue » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:59 pm

I'd recommend Rutgers Newark since it places decently in NYC. Rutgers Camden feeds into Philly.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”