UF versus Case Western Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
spitfire935

New

Re: UF versus Case Western

Post by spitfire935 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:19 am

Thanks to all the responses so far. As of now, I am out of the country but I will pm the three of you when I get back stateside late January. I think it's really going to come down to a few factors which you can help me with. Being from Florida, as cold as it can get in midwest winters is as hot as it can get in southern summers so I'm pretty much deadlocked. If any of you have a great selling point on either school, let me know. Also, UF is the best in the state, which is why I am comparing it to Case. Like a post earlier said, what interests me now may change, which is why I did not apply to Vermont (#1 enviro but a T3). Thanks again! This has helped me sort through some stuff

gwuorbust

Gold

Post by gwuorbust » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Any thoughts on UF vs. Tulane with the same estimate cost per year of 25k? Would Tulane be the easy choice?

Lomax

Bronze

Post by Lomax » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:12 am

gwuorbust wrote:Any thoughts on UF vs. Tulane with the same estimate cost per year of 25k? Would Tulane be the easy choice?
No. You would get in-state at UF after a year, I believe. It would not be 25K a year. Tulane's scholarship offer likely comes with a GPA stipulation. UF would be a better choice for practicing law in Florida, if you are set on doing so. However, if you would like a shot at New York or California, Tulane would probably be better.

dut99002

New

Post by dut99002 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 pm

thexfactor wrote:I am a 1L at Case right now. Give me a PM and I will try to give you some more information.
I found your response above about Case. I've been accepted to Case with a $25k per year scholarship. I'm very interested in attending, but am still in the process of learning more about the school. Could I send you a long some questions?

Thanks,
dut99002
Dallas, Texas

84Sunbird2000

Silver

Post by 84Sunbird2000 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:53 pm

dut99002 wrote:
thexfactor wrote:I am a 1L at Case right now. Give me a PM and I will try to give you some more information.
I found your response above about Case. I've been accepted to Case with a $25k per year scholarship. I'm very interested in attending, but am still in the process of learning more about the school. Could I send you a long some questions?

Thanks,
dut99002
Dallas, Texas
Just pm the previous poster the questions you wanted to ask. It can't hurt, and it'll probably get said poster's attention much faster.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”